Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 12(M) and 14(F) go ER, boy gets his identity revealed and the girl doesnt. Another case of female privilege.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-

View: https://youtu.be/rbXhNfbOaDo

My take on this :feelskek: shit:
-Teen girl escapes with preteen boy and they go ER, somehow the preteen boy is seen as the main bad guy :feelskek:. If genders were switched the preteen wouldnt even be arrested and she would be a victim of muh grooming :feelskek:.

-Boy gets his entire identity revealed, full name, pic and even his hearing video. The girl? They only showed one shitty picture of her (they know that shit like this would ruin your life forever if your identity is revealed to the public :feelskek:)

-The girl literally told the boy lets go ER on them in GTA and started shooting, she started this. and you know what else she did? She refused to put down the shotgun and confronted the cops, with intent to shoot while the boy surrendered and cooperated. Read the two points above again after reading this LMAAAAAAO.

WOMEN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING @PPEcel

10% - low effort post
not a single frame

Cute girl wearing a choker
UUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOHHHHHH

He looks like a mini Chad already so fuck him. :feelsUgh:

It's crazy that you can tell he's a Chad at such a young age :feelswhat:

Double standards in full view as usual. The girl is two years older and yet she is the one to be protected by the media. As for the story itself I don't care. A preteen and a teen shooting guns at police in America, seems like a normal thing for that country :feelshaha:
But yeah, kids are so le innocent and pure guise!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

a) I thought video games didn't encourage violence?

b) To be honest I find it so hard to support cops anymore. I know they do good but they do so much harm these days too.

c) Wow pretty crazy story. The mental picture of a 14 year old girl running around with an AK and a shotgun is pretty loopy.

and d) ... As a boomer I still want to call it "going postal", lol. And no I don't support or condone it!

Postal 2 was a fun video game though, as I recall.

Last edited:
There was also a video from a black youtuber saying that they would be dead if they were black.

Brutal tbh
The girl is probably going to get out of this barely punished while the life of the little boy is over because of the exposure.

Only she should have been charged since foids brains finish developing at like 14,
wheras that 12 year boy had another 10+ years of development,
he prob hadn't even started puberty quite yet

wouldnt call a 12 year old child a "Woman" but I digress knowing how backwards you guys are

View: https://youtu.be/rbXhNfbOaDo

My take on this :feelskek: shit:
-Teen girl escapes with preteen boy and they go ER, somehow the preteen boy is seen as the main bad guy :feelskek:. If genders were switched the preteen wouldnt even be arrested and she would be a victim of muh grooming :feelskek:.

-Boy gets his entire identity revealed, full name, pic and even his hearing video. The girl? They only showed one shitty picture of her (they know that shit like this would ruin your life forever if your identity is revealed to the public :feelskek:)

-The girl literally told the boy lets go ER on them in GTA and started shooting, she started this. and you know what else she did? She refused to put down the shotgun and confronted the cops, with intent to shoot while the boy surrendered and cooperated. Read the two points above again after reading this LMAAAAAAO.

WOMEN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING @PPEcel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back