Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“13 years old are children” than why the fuck are you giving them birth control pills and abortions?

uglyduckling

uglyduckling

Banned
-
Western nations claim that 13 years old are children.

My question is than why are they allowed free birth control pills and abortions if they are children?

In the old days, 13 year olds were not considered children at all but young adults.

Nowadays there is a new silent movement going on to treat 18 to 22 years old as children as well.

When I was 18 more than a decade ago I was treated as an adult.

Also they are given abortions and birth control pills with out legal consent from their parents.

Here where i live they give them free vaccine that prevents some STDs for all "kids" as low as 10. Ofc i have to fund that shit with my taxes :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

How does a 13 year old get pregnant to need the abortion in the first place?

How does a 13 year old get pregnant to need the abortion in the first place?
Because they are sex havers.

Nature does not make mistakes and would not allow you to have a baby if you are not an adult.

Sex within marriage is a wonderful thing.
In an ideal society, I would have married a 13-year-old bride and had children with her. But no, I got stuck in these agecuckold times.

Because they are sex havers.

Nature does not make mistakes and would not allow you to have a baby if you are not an adult.

Nature doesn't care about when you're mentally mature enough to handle adult things. Nature has no concept of our social constructs, how we've found life to be much more pleasant when you save child rearing for when you're an actual adult. 13 year olds can't raise kids.

In an ideal society, I would have married a 13-year-old bride and had children with her. But no, I got stuck in these agecuckold times.

Nature doesn't care about when you're mentally mature enough to handle adult things. Nature has no concept of our social constructs, how we've found life to be much more pleasant when you save child rearing for when you're an actual adult. 13 year olds can't raise kids.
What exactly do you mean by nature? A supernatural power or just reality in general?

What exactly do you mean by nature? A supernatural power or just reality in general?

Reality. Nature decided animals should shit where they eat and die when the weather is bad. Human society came up with a better way.

My question is than why are they allowed free birth control pills and abortions if they are children?

In the old days, 13 year olds were not considered children at all but young adults.

Nowadays there is a new silent movement going on to treat 18 to 22 years old as children as well.

its so they can do more pedophillia

hebephilia, there's a term for this, i'd say above 12-13 to below 16 are covered in that range

Americans would raise the age of consent to 30 if they could, they are extremely retarded when it comes to that, I saw some fags on twitter all mad because Jerry Seinfeld dated a 17yo at some point. They unironically believe that a 17 years old whore is an innocent child.

The problem is we're far from our teens. If we were 18, we could smash and it'd be seen as typical teen ignorance.

Islampilled

Canada's age of consent used to be 14 until 2008. So you often had 14 year old girls getting cream pie by men in their 30s and 40s The government not only gave these whores abortion and birth control pills, but they even extended this free service to 13 and 12 year old girls because of the sheer number of little slits who were LYING about being 14 I order to get adult cock

Sexhaver problems