Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 15 people shot indiscriminately in Chicago after the shooter was kicked out of a Halloween party

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Probably a niggER, still based.

A man (supposedly dressed as a teenage mutant ninja turtle) got into a fight outside of a Halloween party he was attending. He was kicked out but returned with a gun. The party was winding down when at around 1AM the shooter stuck his arm through the doorway and fired blindly into a room of party attendees. 15 people were injured with 2 being in critical condition.

read it as "landwhale" Halloween party

Attachments

• The Joker Laugh - Heath Ledger - Incredible Acting (online-video-cutter.com).mp4
    745.2 KB
Indiscriminately is not as based as specifically targeting chads and foids though

read it as "landwhale" Halloween party
I think it's a nigger area, so you definitely got a....higher than average biomass here?

''A man (supposedly dressed as a teenage mutant ninja turtle) ''

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

Drunk, 2 digits IQ, coked up nigga got frustrated and went a little overboard.

Not a single death ? Dissapointing

Indiscriminately is not as based as specifically targeting chads and foids though
it's a niggER chimpout-ing likely, you know, the guys who drive-by shoot their fun-switched Glocks sideways. can't expect to hit anything with that

gangsta_2.jpg

''A man (supposedly dressed as a teenage mutant ninja turtle) ''

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif
Lol that's funny. I always imagine some future ERs may wear a costume, like the fallout power armor.

Or imagine going ER as spiderman lol

it's a niggER chimpout-ing likely, you know, the guys who drive-by shoot their fun-switched Glocks sideways. can't expect to hit anything with that

gangsta_2.jpg
Oh yeah, niggers can't aim for shit :feelshaha:

Based niggER. Nigs seem to enjoy shooting up parties, there was a case like this in Alabama or some shit not too long ago.

What? A mass shooting in Chicago?

Lol that's funny. I always imagine some future ERs may wear a costume, like the fallout power armor.

View attachment 925371

Or imagine going ER as spiderman lol
Some guy should dress up as spidermanlet and throw strings of cum at normies from his web(cum)slinger

Some guy should dress up as spidermanlet and throw strings of cum at normies from his web(cum)slinger
Or get a sprintcel to dress up as sonic the hedgehog and spray juice then run away

This Is what you Get If you make a man feel Hes worthless / unwelcome

I know how it feels to get kicked out of a group. I understand his pain and why he did it.

Ok and? If he was invited to a party I doubt he's an inkwell.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back