Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

15 year old foid insults my looks today

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
Was talking to this foid about an assignment I have due, mind you for clarification I go to school with minors because I chose to move to Hong Jong to redo my last year of highschool. I'm the oldest one in the school. (Yes I am 18 dont confuse me and think I'm any younger cause I'm not.)
I was asking her about an assignment, and this white guy thats around 14 years old that mogs me to oblivion (but him and I have talked before, he's passive aggressive but friendly)
He walks past her and I, and him and I wave at each other as we usually do because we have something in common.
We're both American.
The bitch looks at me and she says "Look at the way he says hi to you loll"
I didn't know what she was trying to say as she has this terrible ching chong accent when she speaks English, so I ask her again. I said, "what'd you say?"
she says "You guys don't match at all and you're both American. You're supposed to be cool like him too. But you look like a nerd. There is no way he (she's refering to the white guy) will be friends with you. He is on another level than you."
I look at her and honestly, couldn't really care less but just wanted to share another inceldom event that has happened to me once again.
She's 15, fat as fuck, and she always talks about this guy she likes in my class. I think Karma hit her because she came to me (I was in the empty classroom sleeping) and told me that the guy she likes just touched another girls boobs for a "dare".
I told her "Yeah he doesn't like you jfl"
and she said she doesn't care. :feelskek:
yeah right bitch hahaha.

She's the same pig I posted about when I wrote this thread

I know this might sound like a cope but that chink whore secretly envies you because you're at least half white she wanted to put you down in front of that white kid because in her mind white>hapa>asian :blackpill:
she can't bear the fact that she is an inferior chinksect bug so she takes it out on you because you're an easy target

Children are cruel, unfortunately.

she can't bear the fact that she is an inferior chinksect bug so she takes it out on you because you're an easy target
I think this is partly true she is projecting her insecurities (obeseity) onto him

I think this is partly true she is projecting her insecurities (obeseity) onto him
and she constantly has this need to say shes pure hearted and loves god, oh and "is happy too."
she ccried today for trwo periods
and even told me she wants to marry a half white guy or whit e guy with abs and is rich

and she constantly has this need to say shes pure hearted and loves god, oh and "is happy too."
she ccried today for trwo periods
and even told me she wants to marry a half white guy or whit e guy with abs and is rich
If that's an ugly fat girls bar minimum imagine what a pretty girl wants there's no hope for us..

Hong Jong to redo my last year of highschool. I'm the oldest one in the school. (Yes I am 18 dont confuse me and think I'm any younger cause I'm not.)
I would have roped if I was in this situation.

I would have roped if I was in this situation.
:feelsbadman:
If that's an ugly fat girls bar minimum imagine what a pretty girl wants there's no hope for us..
avg ugly girl wants 6 figures, 6'4 minimum, 12 inch cock, white, aryan, a10, and thick HIGH T eyebrows. oh and dont forget "good with kids"

Th 2174410798

This is absurd, why is society is so fuckign cruel to incels? Stories like these are the reason why I support Elliot Rodger. People today have no manners, and are highly disrespectful.

Should have roasted her back. Not hard since she is Rice

This is absurd, why is society is so fuckign cruel to incels? Stories like these are the reason why I support Elliot Rodger. People today have no manners, and are highly disrespectful.
It's in females biology to turn down ugly men and destroy their self esteem

It's in females biology to turn down ugly men and destroy their self esteem
Elliot Rodger is right, the female gender is immoral, evil, and corrupt

Just like we had separate classrooms/schools for boys and girls in the olde days, we need to have separate classrooms/schools for incels/introverts, normies and chads/extroverts.
Imagine a class full of chads. They will always try to compete with eachother. They will probably even secretlly hate eachother.
Now imagine a class full of incels. Silence. No loud pepole. No cheeto girls. No rambunckcios Chad(idk how to spell that word srry) and most importantly VERY LITTLE TO NO BULLYING. Imagine everybody just shuting up and talking when needing to. (And yes, in this case, boys and girls would still be separated)

三民主義

Just like we had separate classrooms/schools for boys and girls in the olde days, we need to have separate classrooms/schools for incels/introverts, normies and chads/extroverts.
Imagine a class full of chads. They will always try to compete with eachother. They will probably even secretlly hate eachother.
Now imagine a class full of incels. Silence. No loud pepole. No cheeto girls. No rambunckcios Chad(idk how to spell that word srry) and most importantly VERY LITTLE TO NO BULLYING. Imagine everybody just shuting up and talking when needing to. (And yes, in this case, boys and girls would still be separated)

三民主義
bookmarked.
this is the smartest shit ive heard all day jesus christ. we need to be seperated off looks value/genetic potential. it will make life more tolerable. but before we even do that, we need to seperate people by race. a white person and black person cannot compete against each other its just not fair. whites are far superior to ethnics and having them in the same room together, even breeding, should be a crime punishable by death

bookmarked.
this is the smartest shit ive heard all day jesus christ. we need to be seperated off looks value/genetic potential. it will make life more tolerable. but before we even do that, we need to seperate people by race. a white person and black person cannot compete against each other its just not fair. whites are far superior to ethnics and having them in the same room together, even breeding, should be a crime punishable by death
Based opinion. And thanks for the bookmark brocel. Godspeed

三民主義

Why females hate nerds so much?
Without nerds she would still live in a cave.

The nerve of these foids...

Also younger girls are the biggest bitches out there.

I'm so glad I no longer have to bother with my peer group, high school was such a shitshow and the foids were insufferable. Glad I graduated back in '14, the social climate nowadays seems worse than a decade ago... fuck this society. I'm surprised you even interact with these twats. The power they have over you is fucked.

Also younger girls are the biggest bitches out there.
for no reason too jfl
I'm so glad I no longer have to bother with my peer group, high school was such a shitshow and the foids were insufferable. Glad I graduated back in '14, the social climate nowadays seems worse than a decade ago... fuck this society. I'm surprised you even interact with these twats. The power they have over you is fucked.
yeah, thats why i moved to hong jong, when i was in america people would take photos of me without my consent. and i would look at them like "whyd you do that" and theyd smile and post my face on their stories on instagram
:feelsseriously:

for no reason too jfl

yeah, thats why i moved to hong jong, when i was in america people would take photos of me without my consent. and i would look at them like "whyd you do that" and theyd smile and post my face on their stories on instagram
:feelsseriously:
That's fucked up, bro... reminds me when a co-worker at my former-workplace snapped a couple of pics of me on his phone and shared it with his friends on Snapchat. I asked him wtf he was doing and he just smiled smugly and said "nothing" and then walked away. Ngl... if it wasn't for me being at work, I would've broken his phone right then and there. I hate these entitled little normies getting away with shit like that... just because they're "superior" in terms of looks and shit.

Anyways, yah, fuck that bitch you were interacting with, sounds like she envies you but still (somewhat) hates you at the same time. Foids that age tend to be at their worst. Bitchy and passive-aggressive asf.

That's fucked up, bro... reminds me when a co-worker at my former-workplace snapped a couple of pics of me on his phone and shared it with his friends on Snapchat. I asked him wtf he was doing and he just smiled smugly and said "nothing" and then walked away. Ngl... if it wasn't for me being at work, I would've broken his phone right then and there. I hate these entitled little normies getting away with shit like that... just because they're "superior" in terms of looks and shit.

Anyways, yah, fuck that bitch you were interacting with, sounds like she envies you but still (somewhat) hates you at the same time. Foids that age tend to be at their worst. Bitchy and passive-aggressive asf.
shes never getting chad, so im chill when it comes to her