Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 152cm man tries to approach girls in a club

How delusional, also, 5'0?! Jeez, ovER

Guy in the comments is talking about how people are treating him like a kid :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

https://www.reddit.com/user/Greedy-Device-9881/
What you lack in one department you may have to bring something else to to the table to balance it out. Good convo, money, funny, etc.
You may also study the female anatomy and be the king of female oral sex that makes their toes curl.
Well make sure you do a good job, so she can brag to all her friends and then you’ll have women lining up for that tounge action.

NO one can cope and gaslight as much as redditors

This actually makes me sad. I'm 162cm

Unfortunately the environments where height is most important are the main ways to meet foids in 2023, i really feel for this bluepilled guy

He's going to make a fool of himself.

it never began