Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 16-Year-Old Girl and Boyfriend Charged With Killing Her Dad

LIVING PROOF THAT EVEN A SUBHUMAN DEATHNICEL CAN ASCEND IF HE IS DARK TRIAD

you have a link to a story? i hate digesting information in video format

He even killed the chad father with her own daughter as an accomplice.
Two birds with one stone: chad father sent 6 feet under and the foid will rot in prison.
:smonk:
Screenshot132

It's 1 minute lmao
yeah but inside edition is tabloid shit, if i want the details of a murder i'd rather read a legal document instead of watching a one minute video that is designed to appeal to low iq normies with low attention spans

Dark triad pill is real! Even the 5'4 midget Charlie Mansion or some shit had a harem. Serial killer maxxing is legit!
E
Two birds with one stone: chad father sent 6 feet under and the foid will rot in prison.
View attachment 483684
xtremely based of him. But also retarded too ofc.

He still mogs me especially when you compare it to when I was his age

But yeah the looks disparity between me and him is far less than usual

View attachment 483684
Dark triad pill is real! Even the 5'4 midget Charlie Mansion or some shit had a harem. Serial killer maxxing is legit!
E

xtremely based of him. But also retarded too ofc.
imagine being a literal chad just to have ur daughter date some fat asian trucel then get killed by him, holy fuck

imagine being a literal chad just to have ur daughter date some fat asian trucel then get killed by him, holy fuck
Exactly. I've been propagating the daughter pill for months. It is absolutely brutal.

The daughter pill and dog pill are the reason why I'm scared to leave the house. :fuk:

Exactly. I've been propagating the daughter pill for months. It is absolutely brutal.

The daughter pill and dog pill are the reason why I'm scared to leave the house. :fuk:
what do u define as the daughter pill?
that guy is a latino. a low tier one at that, since he looks asian (more native american blood)

native american latinos are very high in psychopathy, similar to asians. low empathy. thats why they're so prone to crimes and very cruel compared to even southern european mafia
either way hes subhuman and the foids father was a white chad

what do u define as the daughter pill?
Your daughter will never be loyal to you. She will be loyal to any asshole who can manipulate her and she WILL rebel against you, either by being a promiscuous slut or as in this case getting you killed.

Your daughter will never be loyal to you. She will be loyal to any asshole who can manipulate her and she WILL rebel against you, either by being a promiscuous slut or as in this case getting you killed.
fritzlmaxxing is the only reason to have a daughter

He deserves death sentence and she deserves 20 years of non payed forced prostitution with sub 5 men

He deserves death sentence and she deserves 20 years of non payed forced prostitution with sub 5 men
20 years as a communal cumdump, but after that she has to be put down
no reason to keep the evil psycho alive when she's an old hag

He isn't ugly though.
I hope the girl and boy don't get life without parole. I hope they can change and re-enter society.

Lol white Chad dad got killed by fat ethnic

How do people who talk about le hypergamy explain this? Some fat ethnic truecel dating a white foid. Sure, she's ugly but she can date guys whose shit is worth more than that ethnic's life.

Chad dead dad.

white foids will kill their father to be with an ethnic

ethnics cannot be incel

post have been made about this.
you have a link to a story? i hate digesting information in video format
its posted before on the forum.
How do people who talk about le hypergamy explain this? Some fat ethnic truecel dating a white foid. Sure, she's ugly but she can date guys whose shit is worth more than that ethnic's life.
thats dark triad and hes just fat nibba.

father was a chad .
also both of them are just low iq murderers lmao

lol it's always a foid who teams up with her bf to kill someone from her family, never the other way around. I've heard a few stories like this and this pattern is overwhelmingly prevalent. If a guy decides to kill someone he's alone and drunk most of the time.

"Despite being just 16, the daughter has been charged as an adult, but cannot face the death penalty, KLAS said of Nevada state law.

As he is 18, Guerrero can potentially face the death penalty. His attorney, Gabriel Grasso, told the station that the case will be reviewed by the district attorney’s office next week."

pussy pass

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back