Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 16 year old whore visits a frat party and gets raped

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

I hope that stupid little bitch got HIV and learned her lesson. I pity her father.

Ha ha so what's new

I don't believe her.

More like life fuel.
Roastie slut got what she deserved.

Well he admitted to it so I guess we have to believe her (unfortunately).
American cops can get a kid to confess to 911. Acne chad doesn't need to rape anyone. Regret sex.

Non virgins can't be raped.

I hope that stupid little bitch got HIV and learned her lesson. I pity her father.

Rape? More like, "I let chad fuck me but then I realized everyone I knew would know about it and I didn't want to seem like a slut and ruin my chances of finding a beta provider" regret sex.

Rape? More like, "I let chad fuck me but then I realized everyone I knew would know about it and I didn't want to seem like a slut and ruin my chances of finding a beta provider" regret sex.

Reminds me of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rape_on_Campus where the whole gang-rape was a big fat lie. Ruined some guys' lives, but ooooooh well!

6f62b6_3717954.jpg

lmao, underage girls go to frat parties every single weekend for older, bigger and more experienced chad cock

play haram games.

win haram prizes.

Then they tell you not to "victim shame", kek. Most women who are raped put themselves into situations that allow them to be. Dumb cunts.

Good stupid bitch went there with a reason, lol at her crying wolf when she wanted it all along. She probably just got caught and wanted an easy way out.

DamnIWishItWasMeThatGotThatJailbaitPussy

If women fear rape so much they should adopt a LDAR lifestyle like us and never leave the house

How can she be raped when vagina was designed to be penetrated by cock? it's like saying a socket can be raped by a phone charger.

Im glad she was raped, dumb cunt shouldn't be getting drunk and going to party's.

Remember, "raped" sometimes means "regret sex". She probably gave consent, if they were both drunk then it wasnt rape.

Florida age of consent is 18 so even if it was consensual it would be classed as "rape", because the law doesn't recognize that 16 year old stacys are able to legally consent to sex.

she probably enjoyed it

In the near future, Chads and Tyrones are going to be pumped and dumped... into a grave. Femoids have superpowers nowadays, they can destroy you by saying some words.

its called a FRATERNITY For a reason, dumbwhore learned her lesson.
[LIFE FUEL]

why pity her father? her father is the reason she is in this situation. If he actually did his job to look out for her best interest she wouldn't be getting penetrated by numerous men.

""""""""""""""rape""""""""""""""

American cops can get a kid to confess to 911. Acne chad doesn't need to rape anyone. Regret sex.

If you're a dumbass or a blue pillar oh I know what's the difference? Dumb kid only had one job and that's the right to remain silent and to get him a motherfuking lawyer. I know guys out here now we're all beta cucks and shit but damn seen the police killing people nowadays you figure men would wise up to this shit by now the police aren't your friend.

She knew him.

Don't hang out with douchebags and you wont get raped. Problem solved.

How can she be raped when vagina was designed to be penetrated by cock? it's like saying a socket can be raped by a phone charger.
KEK

Im glad she was raped, dumb cunt shouldn't be getting drunk and going to party's.

Remember, "raped" sometimes means "regret sex". She probably gave consent, if they were both drunk then it wasnt rape.

This.

lol that's my uni

:feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsohh: