Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 18th century was peak of civilization

mosss

mosss

I reject demiurges phony creation
-
The times when sophisticated gentelmen were treated with respect and society wasnt actually primitive and souless. Art, literature and music were valued and cities were filled with beautifull architecture. People who werent physically attractive still had a chance to have fullfilling lifes (you could even say that most aristocrats and people of culture would be truecels in modern era). This of course assuming 17th century actually have taken place and isnt just another of innumerable mystifications.

I prefer the 1600s

Yes and niggers were slaves too. Even better

18th and 19th centuries were the best. It all went downhill at the start of the 20th.

I prefer the 1600s
Images   2023 01 19T154823003

17th and 18th century were the peak, then the french revolution happened and slowly but surely jews took over as a formidable ruling class and it was only a matter of time before all the other egalitarian revolutions happened.

Quite possible, my favorite theory by a physicist is that as a civilization advances technologically it's inevitable that it eventually destroys itself which he then explains is the sole reason humanity has never come across any extraterrestrials. Why? Because all other civilizations on other planets have already destroyed themselves and by looking at today's worldly events it seems our own time draws near. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

The times when sophisticated gentelmen were treated with respect and society wasnt actually primitive and souless. Art, literature and music were valued and cities were filled with beautifull architecture. People who werent physically attractive still had a chance to have fullfilling lifes (you could even say that most aristocrats and people of culture would be truecels in modern era). This of course assuming 17th century actually have taken place and isnt just another of innumerable mystifications.
Ok GrAY

Only if you were rich and/or white

Only if you were rich and/or white
Ancient Rome or Athens, maybe even ancient Britannia, that's where I would go if I had a time machine. "I'm getting the fuck out of this place, so long suckers!" *Steps into time machine*

*Give onlookers from the time machine the middle finger through the window glass.*

:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Aye, embrace the Enlightenment buddy boyo

Aye, embrace the Enlightenment buddy boyo
The very historical era that was the intellectual root of all our modern problems today starting with political classical liberalism. It would of been better if the monarchs killed every single one of them. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The Golden Age of Rome was definitely one of the best times to be alive.. until it collapsed of course, but they had a few good years in there
I would like to go to the old Etruscan period, the founding of Rome by Romulus and Remus. :feelsjuice:

17th and 18th century were the peak, then the french revolution happened and slowly but surely jews took over as a formidable ruling class and it was only a matter of time before all the other egalitarian revolutions happened.
The kikes took over during the battle of Waterloo Rothschild gained power through the stock exchange