Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 19 year old American Student Hooks Up With ’50 Guys’ in Japan. Goes on to shamelessly brag about it

Since when is hooking up any sort of achievement for a woman?
Even if she were to hook up with a million guys I wouldnt find it impressive in the slightest, women have it extremely easy when it comes to getting sex

I hope she gets turned into a JAV sex slave for yakuza

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Wake me up when this nightmare society we live in is over.

She looks like a street prostitute

Shoulda just wrote nigger in the thread title, wouldn't have even clicked tbh

Welcome to CUCKEDSOCIETY 2018

Since when is hooking up any sort of achievement for a woman?
Even if she were to hook up with a million guys I wouldnt find it impressive in the slightest, women have it extremely easy when it comes to getting sex
Only man can brag about getting sex, because it's actually impressive to seduce several woman.
A woman can be crazy and men find it hot,she can clingy or unfunny and they find it charming just because they want to get in.
But if a man does that it's a turn off so he has to be wary and act properly and fulfill certain physical standards to be able to attract many woman.
why are u a racist? black women are beautiful
At least some are.White woman are in general better looking, but I can't understand when someone passes on a beautiful black woman just because she's black.

At least some are.White woman are in general better looking, but I can't understand when someone passes on a beautiful black woman just because she's black.

The race failo is too big to overcome. Notice despite vaginas having nearly infinite SMV, and black women having the most prominent secondary sexual characteristics, most men are flat out repulsed by black women. That's how gross they are. It's a combination of realizing your kid will be half nigger, the apelike facial features, the 50% rate of STDs, and falling into two categories, either nasty ghetto bitch, or sassy black woman, both disgusting and unfeminine in nature.

Ricecels, go back to Riceland and you will get laid.

I don't think I could even get hard for that filthy cunt.

mental health (BPD, anxiety, depression) surprise, surprise

shes disgusting

i hate this kind of ethnic women, the way they speak makes me want to ER

She made a video called hoeing 101

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back