Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 19 year old Chad has "height rizz"

"There are plenty of short girls"
Meanwhile the short girls.

The mogging never stops

Mogs me so hard.

gl zoomers are choking bitches in middle school and shit

Damn that is an actual chad

at least i have my tall girl short listener asmr girlfriend audio roleplays

more zoomer garbage

It's as if all these tallfag prettyboy zoomers were genetically modified before birth, it's fucking crazy how many of them there are

It's as if all these tallfag prettyboy zoomers were genetically modified before birth, it's fucking crazy how many of them there are
Exactly; I see like 10 carbon copies of this guy daily at college.

Suicide

Exactly; I see like 10 carbon copies of this guy daily at college.
The only way we can have a chance in the current world is by getting rid of the competition, but we can't stop aryan moggers from being born, soon the average height will be over 6 ft and it will be more over than ever

Hurts to watch. Guy looks unironically more masculine at 19 than I look at 29 and it's not even just the height. He has thicker arms and broader shoulders than me. How can you not feel like a subhuman?

The mogging never stops
The age mogging is somehow the worst, for me... The cracker is 19, and experienced more in a day, then I will in my entire life.

And will continue to, now that he is young.

I'm 26, pushing 30, and fucking shit :reeeeee:

Hurts to watch. Guy looks unironically more masculine at 19 than I look at 29 and it's not even just the height. He has thicker arms and broader shoulders than me. How can you not feel like a subhuman?
You simply can't. Your choices are either living in this pain every fucking day or simply ending it all. That's just the way it is.

The age mogging is somehow the worst, for me... The cracker is 19, and experienced more in a day, then I will in my entire life.

And will continue to, now that he is young.

I'm 26, pushing 30, and fucking shit :reeeeee:
Felt that :feelsbadman:

Ironically has zero rizz, he was barely even speaking

"Eh like I woul jus lykeee, only a lil crazy like"

"I'm 6'2, uh 6'3, 6'4..."

The foid probably had more "rizz" than he did.

Ironically has zero rizz, he was barely even speaking

"Eh like I woul jus lykeee, only a lil crazy like"

"I'm 6'2, uh 6'3, 6'4..."

The foid probably had more "rizz" than he did.
Rizz = looks

I can imagine a ONS with a foid taller than me but not a LTR
I would prefer a shorter one, but i wouldn't mind one taller than me as long as shes feminine.

She made primate screams
They just want to be choked,beaten dragged in a cave and raped
Nothing changed from the neanderthal times

my hatred for tallfags grows stronger with every passing day

Hahahahaha.
I know I'm only new here but sharing the hurt with others helps.
He was a little kid when I was his age and he has no doubt been eclipsing me for some time. Ouch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back