Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW 19 yo shoots poor Turkish Taxi Driver dead (WARNING)

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
The cab driver saw the boy on the side of the road that night and wanted to give him a lift because it was freezing outside. When he got in, he drove him home.
Then the 19-year-old shot him three times in the back, got out, robbed him and said ''don't trust anyone''.

View: https://twitter.com/TheFarEastFiles/status/1753331511569641580

i hate this life. everything is so evil, pure evil. i hate people. i hate that we live in such a sick society. The man didn't do anything, even offered to help him. I hate everything.

There's a lesson there, don't trust anybody.

I hate spics, niggers, sandniggers, and Russians. All of them are sociopathic beings who only care about themselves.

being a taxi driver is dangerous job, you can easily get killed or beaten by some scumbag. My mate's dad was stabbed to death by a immigrant when he was a taxi driver.

Last edited:
I hate spics, niggers, sandniggers, and Russians. All of them are sociopathic beings who only care about themselves.
Even as sociopath that doesn't make sense. Why risk your life to shoot some random taxi driver.

These are the kind of people you simply execute. You don't house them, clothe them, and feed them in a prison (JFL @ prison systems worldwide). You just kill them, harvest their organs for people in hospitals who need them, and remove some evil from the world.

Electric chair no trial no lawyer nothing just end him and get it over with

IMG 20240207 131201

jfl

i hate this life. everything is so evil, pure evil. i hate people. i hate that we live in such a sick society. The man didn't do anything, even offered to help him. I hate everything.

What a fucking savage, humans are pure evil

Every human only cares about himself, you, being a direct victim of this as an incel, should know this.

The cab driver saw the boy on the side of the road that night and wanted to give him a lift because it was freezing outside. When he got in, he drove him home.
Then the 19-year-old shot him three times in the back, got out, robbed him and said ''don't trust anyone''.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC3TDRdFq3U&ab_channel=VOICE_OF_RESISTANCE

He did all that for what? Was he trying to rob the car

Every human only cares about himself, you, being a direct victim of this as an incel, should know this.
At least whites pretend to care and still help if you drop a book or something instead of laughing at you.

We allow those Sandniggers into our country,
I hope this keeps going, This way we will be more diverse

At least whites pretend to care and still help if you drop a book or something instead of laughing at you.
You say "pretend to care" as if it makes it any better. And stop pretending like whites are the only people who ever help others, that's a retarded generalization.

We allow those Sandniggers into our country,
I hope this keeps going, This way we will be more diverse
Letting ethics into white countries makes dating better for whites because of JBW, the more ethincs, the rarer whites will be, and with whites already being seen as the most attractive, things would only get better for them on top of this, you guys might be the only race that's gonna have things get better for them.

These are the kind of people you simply execute. You don't house them, clothe them, and feed them in a prison (JFL @ prison systems worldwide). You just kill them, harvest their organs for people in hospitals who need them, and remove some evil from the world.
Nope not only execute these people should be tortured to the full extent. I would gladly support skinning this savage alive and let him die slowly and painfully as he gets beaten.

We live in a society

Letting ethics into white countries makes dating better for whites because of JBW, the more ethincs, the rarer whites will be, and with whites already being seen as the most attractive, things would only get better for them on top of this, you guys might be the only race that's gonna have things get better for them.
Very true.... You simply can´t run JBW game in a homogeneous country, where 90% of citizens are white

Pretending to care is better than doing nothing.
You say "pretend to care" as if it makes it any better. And stop pretending like whites are the only people who ever help others, that's a retarded generalization.

Any news stories to this?

I hope that kid gets swiftly executed.

In a sane society we would still have public beheadings and lynchings.

"The incident, which sparked an outrage in Turkey, happened early on Jan. 31. Taxi driver Oğuz Erge picked up 19-year-old Delil Aysal, who was wearing a hoodie and mask, in İzmir's Buca district at around 03.30 a.m. local time. When the taxi arrived at the destination, Aysal shot Erge three times from the back seat."
Rofl. Turkey sounds like soft hell hole.
"Aggravated life imprisonment is the most severe sentence under Turkish law. It consists of 30 years' imprisonment, after which prisoners are eligible for parole on condition of good behaviour."

In Japan or China that motherfucker would have been executed.

Last edited:
He needs torturing daily in a dungeon see how fuckin gangsta he is then

Live is evil spelled backwards nature itself is evil