Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2,000 shitskin to enter El Paso Texas Illegally

B

bcroger

Major
★★
JUAREZ, Mexico (Border Report) – Church-run border shelters are preparing for the arrival of additional large groups of shitskins from southern Mexico. Several hundred foreign shitskins have already set up camp behind a convenience store in Chihuahua City some 230 miles south of El Paso, Texas. And church leaders are expecting at least some of the 2,000 shitskins who set off from Chiapas, Mexico, earlier this week to arrive in the El Paso-Juarez area in the coming days.

“We are in contact with people and personnel in Shitskin migrant shelters in south Mexico. They say many people have come into the country recently and are being joined by others already there. And yes, they are coming to Juarez,” said the Rev. Francisco Bueno Guillen, director of Casa del Shitskin Migrante shelter in Juarez.
The so-called Way of the Cross caravan is being organized by Jewish activists in Chiapas to ensure the safety of vulnerable shitskins traversing a country where they are often taken advantage of by criminals and authorities.
The shitskin migrants left the city of Tapachula on Monday. Organizers told Mexican media they’re going to Mexico City, but leaders can be heard on videos posted on social media yelling through a bullhorn, “A la frontera!” (To the border!).
Source:Border Reports

Last edited:
The US being the shit hole that it is, I still can't believe some people still want to live here.

more chadriguez ready to fuck white pussy

i never understood when whites get upset about illegal shitskin immigrants but fine with legal ones, i don't want any tbh

The US being the shit hole that it is, I still can't believe some people still want to live here.
they are really messing it up. bring in people from worse shitholes geeeeeee i wonder what will happen in usa.

lots of them :feelsree:

i never understood when whites get upset about illegal shitskin immigrants but fine with legal ones, i don't want any tbh
The US has always been a country of immigrants, but also one of law and order. The standards for legal immigration into the US are high, ensuring only lawful and competent immigrants come in. Illegal immigrants are the worst of their country's population, and they undermine the laws that made America great.

Brown, 5'4", obese people with average IQs of 90 (if even that) are pouring into this country unrestricted and Republicans did/are doing nothing about it.

USA is 58% white (source: https://usafacts.org/articles/non-hispanic-white-population-drops-below-60-in-the-2020-census/) but will be about 25% white in 100 years. These are not high skilled immigrants for the most part either. No way the USA will be a world leader in the long run with all this third world immigration.

But what about unskilled aliens who come in "LEGALLY" via the chain based migration system , the visa lottery or the ones who "legally" get granted asylum?

If some 4'10", 300 lbs, unemployed, lady from Bolivia(typical democrat) w/ 5 kids came here illegally or came here "legally" via chain based migration system, what difference does it make? Only difference is that they get slightly more benefits if they are illegal. They are still here , produce nothing and milk the government. What we need IS a merit based system along with a wall and deportation of all illegals(w/ the exception of the ones from Russia/Ukraine)

I don't see a problem since the USA is a country founded by refugees from Europe and later from people from the 3rd world.
We are a completely rootless multicultural country.

I don't see a problem since the USA is a country founded by refugees from Europe and later from people from the 3rd world.
So if a billion ppl want to come here, they should come here?

Brown, 5'4", obese people with average IQs of 90 (if even that) are pouring into this country unrestricted and Republicans did/are doing nothing about it.

USA is 58% white (source: https://usafacts.org/articles/non-hispanic-white-population-drops-below-60-in-the-2020-census/) but will be about 25% white in 100 years. These are not high skilled immigrants for the most part either. No way the USA will be a world leader in the long run with all this third world immigration.

But what about unskilled aliens who come in "LEGALLY" via the chain based migration system , the visa lottery or the ones who "legally" get granted asylum?

If some 4'10", 300 lbs, unemployed, lady from Bolivia(typical democrat) w/ 5 kids came here illegally or came here "legally" via chain based migration system, what difference does it make? Only difference is that they get slightly more benefits if they are illegal. They are still here , produce nothing and milk the government. What we need IS a merit based system along with a wall and deportation of all illegals(w/ the exception of the ones from Russia/Ukraine)
high chances of U.S turning into Brazil

Time for a Special Military Border Operation...
Time to send some Brigades that way, and deal with these bastards

So if a billion ppl want to come here, they should come here?
If they want to but legally and respect the law. USA is close to the size of China and China has billions of people. Alaska is huge too

IMG 4369
brian carroll kfc GIF

kfc GIF
hungry fried chicken GIF

IMG 4366
IMG 4370
IMG 2221

Good America deserve it

Ironic the place is named el paso

2k spics entering illegaly is nothing thats a regular tuesday afternoon in muttmerica

2k spics entering illegaly is nothing thats a regular tuesday afternoon in muttmerica
USA is 60% white and 40% non-white, (source) but who can trust these [kike] statistics anymore? Go into any inner city and its hard to see a single white person.

The best we can hope for is that it does not happen in western and Northern Europe. Thank god for all those refugees from Ukraine and Russia settling into western European nations.

ATP, it most likely will.
I would prefer to be optimistic. Right wing parties are winning all over northern/western Europe and Ukrainians are coming to western Europe to dilute the number of shitskins.

I would prefer to be optimistic. Right wing parties are winning all over northern/western Europe and Ukrainians are coming to western Europe to dilute the number of shitskins.
Probably only a drop in the bucket compared to the walking plagues settling themselves shamelessly in the U.K, Ireland, Italy, France and Scotland.

high chances of U.S turning into Brazil
At the very least the whites in Brazil are insular and the nigs keep amongst themselves. That 25% will be cattle or mystery meat mutts.

USA is 60% white and 40% non-white, (source) but who can trust these [kike] statistics anymore? Go into any inner city and its hard to see a single white person.
The only cope I have left is that we have the most amount of whites out of any western nation. I hope to god, that these parasitic opportunistic shitskins get this treatment In gta 6.
Immigrant Solution

Average day in Shitmerica, what's new? @Corvus @TBIcel

What a joke of a country. And they’re actually paying these people to come here.
And then users here wonder why we come across as "le SFcopers" jfl.

As we've discussed before, by a lot of metrics we would be labeled as "leftists" since we dislike Capitalism, we just don't want to live around 80 iq shitskins who contribute nothing to society.

Argentina is whiter than the USA, don't tell the niggers

they always send the ugly manlet men never big booty latinas that need a place to stay that would bounce on my dick as rent

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back