Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2.5psl bug-eyed, Jew-nosed teenaged curry foid explores her sexuality in new Netflix coming-of-age drama

Literally revolving around her ‘finding herself’ and ‘discovering her sexuality’ as a first generation Indian-American female. And look at the opening scene where she’s praying to her gods: “And lastly, most importantly, I’d really, really like a boyfriend, but not some nerd from one of my AP classes (aka her currycel looksmatch). Like a guy from a sports team. He can be dumb. I don’t care. I just want him to be a stone-cold hottie, who could rock me all night long’. Jfl the memes really do write themselves at this point. This is netflix’s depiction of a 15 year old girl by the way.
Miring her subhuman side profile and Jew nose tbh

This is a feminist propaganda movie to make sure ugly curryfoids dont get with their looksmatch currycels.
Well at least the baby looks white so she got what she wanted (I guess)

Dumb cunt wouldnt touch her curry looksmatch.

>I’d really, really like a boyfriend, but not some nerd from one of my AP classes (aka her currycel looksmatch). Like a guy from a sports team. He can be dumb. I don’t care. I just want him to be a stone-cold hottie, who could rock me all night long’.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHHGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember a time when the loser nerds were portrayed in a sympathetic light and usually got the girl at the end. What happened?

This is a feminist propaganda movie to make sure ugly curryfoids dont get with their looksmatch currycels.
If you were given the choice, would you marry her brocel?? I wouldn’t, her ugly facial features show that she can only bear subhuman children.

If you were given the choice, would you marry her brocel?? I wouldn’t, her ugly facial features show that she can only bear subhuman children.

Prolly not. I might fuck her a few times though. But shed reject me lol.

Meanwhile when it's an average/ugly guy the movie is a comedy.

Wonder why there's no show about an ugly teen guy discovering his sexuality in a normal way.

Last edited:
Complete Vomitfuel

one of these days im gonna throw my tv from the window

at least i leech netflix with free trials. Fucking feminazi cunts also pushing phaggotry in each show btw

How do u get the free trials

Looksmatch is an incel who cleans dorm bathrooms and plays counterstrike on a potato. I am talking about a neotinic top 1/3 not any race stuff.

Volcel, but I wouldnt explose her sexuality

it's fucking absurd. we really need ban Jews women and feminist from.jnternet all days.
High iq tbh. Kike soys are supporting feminism and kike foids are often very ugly and kike foids are there most hypergamous foids out there tbh. They only use the internet to look at chads and find chads to fuck and encourage ugly as fuck foids to chad chase. @kikecel @BenBerger
Meanwhile when it's an average/ugly guy the movie is a comedy.

Wonder why there's no show about an ugly teen guy discovering his sexuality in a normal way.

Yep JFL and that movie is old too society just keeps getting worse teen sub chadlite men don’t get to have a sexuality unless they turn into fags cause kikes feminism.
She’s subhuman jfl. Her looksmatch’s rotting corpse is laying in the Ganges after committing suicide by drowning there.
Are curryfoids really better looking realistically? I am disgusted by this kikeflix show but some curry foids are fat as well and look like straight up hippos tbh. Some hippo looking curryfoids at my college legit chase white chadlites and won’t settle for lower. @Legendarywristcel
>I’d really, really like a boyfriend, but not some nerd from one of my AP classes (aka her currycel looksmatch). Like a guy from a sports team. He can be dumb. I don’t care. I just want him to be a stone-cold hottie, who could rock me all night long’.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHHGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember a time when the loser nerds were portrayed in a sympathetic light and usually got the girl at the end. What happened?
Foids rights got to crazy.

Last edited:
High iq tbh. Kike soys are supporting feminism and kike foids are often very ugly and kike foids are there most hypergamous foids out there tbh. They only use the internet to look at chads and find chads to fuck and encourage ugly as fuck foids to chad chase. @kikecel @BenBerger

Yep JFL and that movie is old too society just keeps getting worse teen sub chadlite men don’t get to have a sexuality unless they turn into fags cause kikes feminism.

Are curryfoids really better looking realistically? I am disgusted by this kikeflix show but some curry foids are fat as well and look like straight up hippos tbh. Some hippo looking curryfoids at my college legit chase white chadlites and won’t settle for lower. @Legendarywristcel

Foids rights got to crazy.
I’ve seen prettier curry foids at my university. She’s below average even for a curry whore. Just look at her ffs, hooked kike nose, dark as fuck skin, long midface, negative canthal tilt bug eyes. She’s truly hideous.

I’ve seen prettier curry foids at my university. She’s below average even for a curry whore. Just look at her ffs, hooked kike nose, dark as fuck skin, long midface, negative canthal tilt bug eyes. She’s truly hideous.
My college has some prettier curry foids (or maybe just better with fake up) but I’ve also seen some curryfoids that look like a cross between a hippo and a curry rather than just a plain curry.

Liberal propaganda against ethnics is not a new thing

Liberal propaganda against ethnics is not a new thing
Yes but more often than not it’s been subtle. This show is an open expression of hatred for all average-below average ethnic men. It’s over.

The swine who glorify girls, especially ugly girls, "exploring their sexuality" are the same ones demanding that ugly men be sexless worker drones who wageslave, pay taxes, obey rules, and be content with a complete lack of sex, warmth, compassion, and even acceptance.

Not really . Shes average. Curry whores are not an attractive species of foid, lets be realistic.

The swine who glorify girls, especially ugly girls, "exploring their sexuality" are the same ones demanding that ugly men be sexless worker drones who wageslave, pay taxes, obey rules, and be content with a complete lack of sex, warmth, compassion, and even acceptance.
And this is exactly what eventually triggERs hardworking, lonely men who have to put up with this shit day after day.

E
ERfuel

looks like a sub 4 dravidian curryfoid. Currycels gotta keep em on the leash better. @RREEEEEEEEE @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel
Ugly ass cunt. I hope her kid will have ugly looks too.

Imagine the stink. Curryfoids are the grossest thing ever existed in the universe. Ugly, hairy, stinky and they fart continuously. Only extremely low tier white guys who can't even get KFC girls, try to date curries. JFL.

Imagine the stink. Curryfoids are the grossest thing ever existed in the universe. Ugly, hairy, stinky and they fart continuously. Only extremely low tier white guys who can't even get KFC girls, try to date curries. JFL.
Its over

Its over

He better. His mom is a self-hating deathnik whore and its offspring deserve such a fate.
it's gonna be really brutal in next 30 years. I wonder if roping in curryland will skyrocket

it's gonna be really brutal in next 30 years. I wonder if roping in curryland will skyrocket
Roping in curryland is already common. Read up on Indian farmers committing suicide. Meanwhile women and men commit suicide by murdering their own kids before they take their own life.

He better. His mom is a self-hating deathnik whore and its offspring deserve such a fate.
BASED AS FUCK. I CAN’T FATHOM HOW THIS WHORE HAS ANY SELF-CONFIDENCE DESPITE STARRING ON A NETFLIX SHOW AND FUCKING CHADS. SURELY SHE OWNS A MIRROR AND CAN SEE HOW UGLY HER FACE LOOKS. THE SELF AWARENESS MUST BE THERE SUBCONSCIOUSLY.

Guess who the show is written by

183135_1340071.jpg.1187x1500_q95_crop-smart_upscale.jpg

and in real life, she got pumped and dumped by a JBW-er and left her right after she got pregnant :lul:

22222530-7791223-image-m-32_1576280955241.jpg

LOOK AT THIS FAT FUCKING MEATBALL

HOW HAPPY SHE IS THAT SHE MANAGED TO HIJACK THE CUM OF A WHITE MAN AND GET IMPREGNATED WITH A WHITE MIX BABY

SHE IS HAPPY FOR LIFE NOW

JFL AT BEING LEFT TO LIVE AS A SINGLE MOM BY THE WHITE CHAD

ALSO SHE GAVE BIRTH AT 36 LMAO FUCKING PATHETIC

LOOK AT THIS FAT FUCKING MEATBALL

HOW HAPPY SHE IS THAT SHE MANAGED TO HIJACK THE CUM OF A WHITE MAN AND GET IMPREGNATED WITH A WHITE MIX BABY

SHE IS HAPPY FOR LIFE NOW

JFL AT BEING LEFT TO LIVE AS A SINGLE MOM BY THE WHITE CHAD

ALSO SHE GAVE BIRTH AT 36 LMAO FUCKING PATHETIC
SHE MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT TBH :feelspuke:

And this is a mockery of a religion too. Praying and wishing to God for your high school chad crush to have sex with you. Currycels should be up in arms about this
The opposite happened, many curries are praising this show. The blackpill went over 99% of the viewers, it's all just ' teehee Indian girl lead n culture I can relate :feelstastyman:'

Is this even real life at this point? Are you guys all sure we're not in some group dream of some shit?

People watch this shit?

People watch this shit?
yes. and many curries I know are praising this trash show for adding curry representation to western media. just lol.

Existence of both Hollywood and Netflix is a crime against humanity. I hate their propaganda and social engineering so much.

> 2.5psl bug-eyed, Jew-nosed teenaged curry foid
> reality tv show
> entitled to and fucks aryan chad

If you aren't Chad, you arent getting anything, nothing

Netflix keeps pushing that it is okay for girls to start fucking Chad younger and younger
or
for boys to explore their sexuality and become faggots that suck dick

Netflix was a mistake

People watch this shit?
Exactly. This mindless, pernicious drivel is beyond pathetic. The show's positive reception goes to show how subhuman most people really are
Netflix keeps pushing that it is okay for girls to start fucking Chad younger and younger
or
for boys to explore their sexuality and become faggots that suck dick

Netflix Jews were a mistake
Fixed

Are you kidding me, she really said that!

Can you imagine if a men character said this about women?

When women humiliate men, it's considered good fun. When men humiliate women, it's against the law basically.

What the fuck......just absolute pathetic.
Make the male version now,he has to be some 2.5 psl incel mixed race manlet that will explore his sexuality with prime stacys and won't date fat,ugly or shitskinned foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back