Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 2 foids tries to fight a dude and gets beat up

did they deserve it

• Total voters
I would’ve beat the shit out of those foids and then beat the shit out of those subhuman simps coming to defend her. Simps I’m these situations should be beaten until their fucking heads are legit flat and suffer severe brain damage.

brutal, you see other man aggressively approaching him at the end. Those normie pussies definitely ganged up on him and beat him up

brutal, you see other man aggressively approaching him at the end. Those normie pussies definitely ganged up on him and beat him up
They are pussies themselves that only do this when the guy looks small and weak, and especially only when they have backup themselves. If he was 6'5'' and swole they wouldn't say a fucking word. A small weak guy has to accept physical abuse from random women because women are weak :feelstastyman:

I would’ve beat the shit out of those foids and then beat the shit out of those subhuman simps coming to defend her. Simps I’m these situations should be beaten until their fucking heads are legit flat and suffer severe brain damage.
Death to all white knight simps.

so fucking based, actually a lifefuel video

christian bale GIF by Maudit

They are pussies themselves that only do this when the guy looks small and weak, and especially only when they have backup themselves. If he was 6'5'' and swole they wouldn't say a fucking word. A small weak guy has to accept physical abuse from random women because women are weak :feelstastyman:
This. When I was 15 one of my friends was about to get beat up but he called one of his older acquaintance who was twice the size of the bullies and they immediately backed off even though it was just one guy. They even made themselves submissive to him. I also remember another bully that bullied all the weak people (me included) and one day another bully told him he was gonna beat him up and he started crying and begging. All bullies are pussies

white knights need to be brutally beaten

This. When I was 15 one of my friends was about to get beat up but he called one of his older acquaintance who was twice the size of the bullies and they immediately backed off even though it was just one guy. They even made themselves submissive to him. I also remember another bully that bullied all the weak people (me included) and one day another bully told him he was gonna beat him up and he started crying and begging. All bullies are pussies
height and frame will intimidate the shit out of the opponent without even doing anything

Very based, Im surprised witheknights didnt appear

It's generally a bad idea to defend yourself against foids (crazy that I have to say this) in public places, because you will get jumped by all the white knights, simps, orbiters, bluepillers, male feminists.

It's generally a bad idea to defend yourself against foids (crazy that I have to say this) in public places, because you will get jumped by all the white knights, simps, orbiters, bluepillers, male feminists.
It's bad to defend yourself in private places, too, because it will become a ''he said, she said'' situation. Which of course would mean everyone sides with the foid.

Men can't win. Men really can't win when it comes to self defence.

he was punching those foids hard :feelsohh:

I want to beat the shit out of a white knight if I hit a foid. I want to fight them I want to beat the fucking shit out of them and stomp on their stupid small skulls until it’s fucking flat

I want to beat the shit out of a white knight if I hit a foid. I want to fight them I want to beat the fucking shit out of them and stomp on their stupid small skulls until it’s fucking flat
based

what do you even have to do to get in a fight with a foid