Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 2 hour interview with the "niceguy" 44 year old British virgin

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyolRMqaAtQ

2024 01 15 00 51 45 44 Year Old Virgin  Stephen Kinnard   YouTube  Mozilla Firefox

asdkjfasdkljfhasdjklfhjkldasfhjkl'sdfafvbdsf

JHASBFJSDGBfh

FUCK

fdas'fdighj

RAPE RAPE RAPE

This guy may not be on our level, but I do appreciate how he hates the word "incel"-- he feels that the entire term demonizes people like him.
18:00- he starts comparing himself to a 'sigma male' he's now officially lost IT support.
1:24- can absolutely relate to his complete and utter inability to express any lustful intent frankly IRL, when in fact I'm a total degen

Last edited:
Fuck the UK. A depressing nanny state with so many incels suffering there.

I would totally date him teehee. It just so happens I’m currently dating this 6’4 guy who isn’t an ugly 44 year old virgin. Keep your head up Stephen there is someone out there for you, just not me :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

fucking whores rape

Meanwhile on Richard Ramirez' fan page...

RAGE
HORROR
DARKNESS
ALL I SEE
CONSUMING ME

I wonder how long the dark skinned new arrival boat person has to wait before entering a warm hole in England?

He probably thought he would get pity sex from some slut if he acts nice and like a decent guy in the video LOL unlucky for him the video only got 11k views, you cuck

He is a businessman yet cannot afford a plane ticket to Thailand?

View attachment 1039236

JHASBFJSDGBfh

FUCK

fdas'fdighj

RAPE RAPE RAPE

This guy may not be on our level, but I do appreciate how he hates the word "incel"-- he feels that the entire term demonizes people like him.
18:00- he starts comparing himself to a 'sigma male' he's now officially lost IT support.
1:24- can absolutely relate to his complete and utter inability to express any lustful intent frankly IRL, when in fact I'm a total degen

LMAO!!! she will never date baldy. its over for him but this CUNT has to virtue signal.

Blimey! Never change Stephen, there must be a lovely girl who will find you later!

(But i won't date him, it's not my problem tee hee :foidSoy: )

He must attain superpowers according to redpillers and nofappers.

Blimey! Never change Stephen, there must be a lovely girl who will find you later!

It's his toxic personality :soy:

:foidSoy: He knows way to much on subjects he shouldn't, sex, marriage etc, which means he overthinks it, it's a big no-no in romance and seduction
:feelskek:
Just empty your head bro

Man this is depressing. I'm totally offing myself before I ever get anywhere near 44 years old. lmfao

>please don't change Stephen

translation: "Please don't change Stephen! As a woman I can tell you we don't want your genes reproduced and that's a good thing. I'm grateful you know your place in life instead of those hateful bigots, just keep within your margins *heart*

That's how they all are. "Oh you're a great friend, I like you!"
"Ok... so do you want to date me?"
"OH HELL NO, I mean, uhm, I think it would 'hurt the friendship'. But yeah, you'll find someone (it won't be me though)."

>please don't change Stephen

translation: "Please don't change Stephen! As a woman I can tell you we don't want your genes reproduced and that's a good thing. I'm grateful you know your place in life instead of those hateful bigots, just keep within your margins *heart*
:lul::lul:
crazy nicolas cage GIF
:lul:

:lul::lul:stephen was a his whole life a pisshole for the world
crazy evil dead GIF

View attachment 1039236

JHASBFJSDGBfh

FUCK

fdas'fdighj

RAPE RAPE RAPE

he have glasses--> means shitty genes

He doesn't know what incel mean

All I see are 2 NT aryan moggers who is the incel here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back