Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 2 more days for hero academy season 3

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
Not sure if I should catch up on manga or just watch

tumblr_othtod1wcb1tch22bo8_r1_400.gif

it looks boring and generic

plus too many normies like it

I'll watch it

it looks boring and generic

plus too many normies like it
This and black clover are pretty much the only good shounens that have animes

normie anime but i will still watch

Yeah i'm actually really hyped. I dropped the manga a few chapters ago because it started doing a filler arc. I'll pick it up in a few weeks probably.

Still trying to recover from the black clover MC's Seiyuu PTSD. that AaAaaAaAaaAAaAaAaaAAAaaAa shouting holy FUCK my ears.

Edit: @Raiden give Megalo Box or w/e a shot. Had a good feel to it. Tada-kun wa koi wo shinai was good too. Cliche but in a good way, like a fresh "that girl you bumped into under the sakura blossoms" highschool romance done right.

I'm not watching it, since I'm caught up. I can already see the wank it's gonna get.

Yeah i'm actually really hyped. I dropped the manga a few chapters ago because it started doing a filler arc. I'll pick it up in a few weeks probably.

Still trying to recover from the black clover MC's Seiyuu PTSD. that AaAaaAaAaaAAaAaAaaAAAaaAa shouting holy FUCK my ears.

Edit: @Raiden give Megalo Box or w/e a shot. Had a good feel to it. Tada-kun wa koi wo shinai was good too. Cliche but in a good way, like a fresh "that girl you bumped into under the sakura blossoms" highschool romance done right.
Watch the dub if you cant handle Astas screaming.

Can’t wait for megalo box saw the 15 sec PV the day it aired and have high hopes.

Also I’m waiting on black clover to do a dub, fuck Astas seiyuu.

Studio 3hz has an interesting original coming out called black fox.

I’ll add the others to my plan to watch. Finishing non non byori super comfy anime.

Last edited:

tada-kun seems like chad x stacy central, just lol watched the first episode

hmm just started tada kun this might actually be a good hs romance

I hope the villains fuck alllllll of em up. I love it when villains win. So rare.

Is this the new season of naruto?