Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story 2 of my work managers confronted me when she saw this site in the computer i was using

Pretty much that's what they do. You want to examine you and make sure you're not a threat to yourself and others. Not that they really give a shit about your feelings. They don't, in fact, they couldn't care less. If you committed suicide, however, you are valued as a worker ant and if you die, that's less one worker that is like breaking your own merchandise when you can easily fix it. So they just want to view you as some kind of machine and make sure you have happy thoughts in order to function right as a good slave in this capitalist system controlled by global elite. We are all Disposable males we are all excess males. We weren't meant to be part of this system, but we are still they'll used as tools from the system. I honestly can't wait until they can legalize suicide machines like they did in canada. I have no intention to killing myself up. At this moment because I am still enjoying certain moments in my life. Even though I so have to suffer As in feel like shit and be abused at work ninety percent of the time. I also like to sleep sleep keeps me away from humanity.
Holy shit, you are one smart mf. You even use my term 'global elite' did you copy me or are we just like brothers? This is exactly my thought process; I am just another slave for their capitalistic machine. No one cares about me at all. Normies actively work to push you to suicide and then act like removing my gun rights with imprisonment for no reason is helping me. It's fucked up. Death would be a release. They are all evil sociopathic bullies.