Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2 Tyrone’s dominate 300 Pajeets in brawl in India

I don't need this suicide fuel tonight. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

@curryboy420 @Pajeetsingh @Grim_Reaper @prajeet88 @curryboy @currycel102 @curryceldesi

Last edited:
I always said in the incel stratum, the pajeets are the plebs. Let’s pray for our currycel bros, it never began for them

Nutshell
20240225 100012

This university looks like jail full of poojeets and niggers

Black monkey>>>>>>>> ugly poopjeet.

This proves 1 nigger solos all of jeetland, TYRONE IS UNSTOPPABLE and absolutely humilates chad
It wasn't even a Tyrone. It was a blackcel that was shorter than all the curries there, which makes it even worse.

They all look the same

It wasn't even a Tyrone. It was a black"cel" that was shorter than all the curries there, which makes it even worse.

Still did a shit ton of damage

Weak ass indians

Should've just knocked the ape's head with a rock or something.

Imagine the disgusting smell in there.

Niggy Vs sand niggy

Nigger did a good job

Brootal. I honestly wish I was black. Pretty much anything apart from Abo is better than being curry. I actually wrote an article about the complete lack of copes curries have:

This is how 75% of USA and Canada and 50% of France, UK and Germany will look like in 100 years.

Except in the USA it will be Mexicans and South Americans instead of Indias

This proves 1 nigger solos all of jeetland, TYRONE IS UNSTOPPABLE and absolutely humilates chad
Humiliates chadpreet*

Not chudpreet though :feelswhat:

Last edited:
You give some high IQ takes so I just assume you to be white by default even if your name is 'Chudpreet'
IMG 2516

You’ve no idea how much this means to me bro…

…this must be how wiggers feel when their black friend calls them “my nigga”

Suifuel for curries but the retards can’t record the fight correctly