Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 2 years old and already a whore

yeah shake dat ass baby! :ahegao:
:feelsohh:

It concerns me more that she said "And I know it won't be the last!"

Does she really imagine there will be large numbers of people queueing up to sexualise her 2 year old?

I honestly, truly think the guy was just trying to make a joke and it didn't land. That's how it sounded to me. Yeah it's weird, but I think people need to stop assuming the absolute worst and then trying to punish others based on that assumption.

It concerns me more that she said "And I know it won't be the last!"

Does she really imagine there will be large numbers of people queueing up to sexualise her 2 year old?

I honestly, truly think the guy was just trying to make a joke and it didn't land. That's how it sounded to me. Yeah it's weird, but I think people need to stop assuming the absolute worst and then trying to punish others based on that assumption.
The guy was probably awkward and wanted to bond with the mother and have a laugh but he wasn’t aware that foids nowadays are hyper sensitive to everything

he was just trying to joke, a bad joke that is.

Work

The guy was probably awkward and wanted to bond with the mother and have a laugh but he wasn’t aware that foids nowadays are hyper sensitive to everything

Very often that seems to be the case yeah.

I don't really understand why many women don't seem to understand that men can be awkward, make mistakes, etc. Just like women can.

Instead they think that everything was part of a sinister plot!

:foidSoy: I plan on writing an email to the farm to let them know how disappointed and disgusted i am

That will teach him. Awesome.

Very often that seems to be the case yeah.

I don't really understand why many women don't seem to understand that men can be awkward, make mistakes, etc. Just like women can.

Instead they think that everything was part of a sinister plot!
These women need to be raped and tortured.

Probably thinks the kid will grow up to be like her mom.

In United Kingdom we have an old tradition dancing call Maypole Dancing where ribbons are tied to the top and children run around it in formations which ties the ribbons in a pattern down the pole.

Poor fucking Farmercel might have meant this and Karenfoid had a meltdown!

Wtf this is fucked up; I mean she will most likely be a slut when she gets old enough but it’s still a baby

Dumb fefoid,creating drama out of thin air

foid seething cuz her daughter will be a fuck doll 1 day

Kike food and water have started working:feelsokman::feelsokman:

United Kingdom we have an old tradition dancing call Maypole Dancing where ribbons are tied to the top and children run around it in formations which ties the ribbons in a pattern down the pole.

Poor fucking Farmercel might have meant this and Karenfoid had a meltdown!
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

reddit = larp and never happened

Based oldgeezer. Seethe, you utter roastie :feelshaha:

Stop throwing money at toddlers!

Does "dancer" necessarily mean one that dances sensually? Can't it be someone who dances like, any dance?

dancer
noun [ C ]

UK

/ˈdɑːn.sər/ US

/ˈdæn.sɚ/

A2
someone who dances either as a job or for pleasure:
He's a dancer in the Royal Ballet.
I never knew you were such a good dancer.