Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 2 young chads in the house across the street from me always outside always subtly harassing me!

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
These fucking faggots are so privileged I hate them . This kid is like a sophomore in high school and drives a 40 thousand dollar F150 platinum with chrome rims meanwhile I don’t even have a fucking car. For the past 30 minutes I have been watching this Blonde football fag and his buddy wash the truck I even saw him playful spray the other chad with the water hose what a fag.

I hate living here. Knowing that these people exist and play on easy mode is one thing but having to see it everyday in person is ERfuel. I imagine myself lighting that fucking thing on fire and smashing all of the windows and slashing the tires I’d do it if I knew I would %100 get away with it (In GTA 5 ROLEPLAY)

Thoughts @PPEcel @Sneir @faded @bing @IncelKing @YBP Yxngcel @Ray @uo89997 @Schery6 @yez @nice_try @sub human @manlet cUnt @Transcended Trucel @Substitute Subhuman @Linesnap99 @based_meme @Misogynist Curry 卐 @SlayerSlayer @InMinecraft @UglyandLoveless

Last edited:
Fucking hate spoiled rich kids

These fucking faggots are so privileged I hate them . This kid is like a sophomore in high school and drives a 40 thousand dollar F150 platinum with chrome rims meanwhile I don’t even have a fucking car. For the past 30 minutes I have been watching this Blonde football fag and his buddy wash the truck I even saw him playful spray the other chad with the water hose what a fag.

I hate living here. Knowing that these people exist and play on easy mode is one thing but having to see it everyday in person is ERfuel. I imagine myself lighting that fucking thing on fire and smashing all of the windows and slashing the tires I’d do it if I knew I would %100 get away with it (In GTA 5 ROLEPLAY)

Thoughts @PPEcel @Sneir @faded @bing @IncelKing @YBP Yxngcel @Ray @uo89997 @Schery6 @yez @nice_try @sub human @manlet cUnt @Transcended Trucel @Substitute Subhuman @Linesnap99 @based_meme @Misogynist Curry 卐 @SlayerSlayer @InMinecraft @UglyandLoveless
just neetmaxx and leech off their money from taxes :feelsthink:

Electrical faults are the most common cause of car fires. Usually start in the front of the car where all of the electrics are...

Electrical faults are the most common cause of car fires. Usually start in the front of the car where all of the electrics are...
:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
just neetmaxx and leech off their money from taxes :feelsthink:
Yeah but they still have way better lives than me I didn’t even go outside like I wanted to because the mogging would have been so brutal

>caring about a sophomore in highschool
lmao @ you.:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

>caring about a sophomore in highschool
lmao @ you.:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Sure pal when this sophomore has a life that is infinitely better then mine and I have to see it every day of course I’m going to care about it.

This dude is hating on me but is 28 and lives with his mom too fuck off my thread :feelsree::feelsree:
like dude no one is attacking you, and even if we attacked you, reminder that everyone here is a sore loser.

When he has his gf over, go over and smear ice cream on his face

I feel like I've read this before :feelsthink:

It probably has a 5 1/2ft bed on it. Point and laugh if it does.