Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 20 % of FIRST dates result in SEXUAL FORNICATION

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

According to Time Out poll responses from more than 11,000 people in 24 cities around the world

2022 07 07 15 06 49 Time Out Dating Poll   Heres How Many Dates You Should Wait to Have Sex

ALL THOSE PEOPLE GOING OUT, 1/5 ARE GONNA FUCK THAT NIGHT AFTER JUST MEETING EACH OTHER

80/20 pareto really does appear in everything :dafuckfeels:

20% of chaddates

Just ask for a kiss right when she arrives, kiss her long, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS WEIRD.

If she goes away, you know the deal, this was the date, the date's over now, now go run as far as you can before she calls the cops.

Imagine wasting money and time on a date and you don't even get a kiss, let alone sex after jfl

Imagine wasting money and time on a date and you don't even get a kiss, let alone sex after jfl
:feelsclown: The only way to win at the game is to not play it

god intended 4/5 of HIS CREATIONS to be a joke :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Don't blaspheme, God is perfect remember, he doesn't make mistakes. You don't want to anger the coping religiouscels now do you? :feelsEhh:

Only the dateless can be trucel! @mentalcel1 :reeeeee:

A reason why I hate foids after I have met them for the first time, they haven’t had sex with me

A reason why I hate foids after I have met them for the first time, they haven’t had sex with me
yeah they put out for 20% of dates, BUT NEVER YOU

since date is a big step, it is not surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back