Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 20 years was All it Took to Destroy Males in Dating

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
In the year 2000, I saw fat weird looking outcast guys get girls,
A big breast teacher in my school who other guys fapped too was dating
a fat, ugly looking guy.
I saw an acne riddled glasses guy get asked out by a slim fair skinned girl.
It was so much easier back then.

Fat girls used to get rejected and ignored by men but now they pretty much can get as high as Chadlite/high tier normie men who mog tf out of them. Forget Stacies, as Beckies are becoming unattainable

I doubt things will ever get back to how it was in the 90's and 2000's.
It just keeps getting worse and worse for men.

Last edited:
No point of going on as males anymore, unless you are Chad

oh how i wish i was born 40 years ago so there was no dealing with this crap

Serious ER fuel

Agreed. Even in the mid-2000s I would always see average looking/ugly couples. Now you would be lucky to see a girl who is skinny at all with anything below a Chad-lite.

Even the truecel looksmatch has 20 cucks orbiting her and high tier normie cumming in her roasted disgusting vagina

You can thank Jewphones for that
The advancement of technology should've stopped at the turn of the century. We had just enough knowledge then to not damage our livelihoods.

I was going out to clubs during the late stages of what you describe. No social media or mobile phone craziness.

Foids options were limited to what was on offer in the club each Saturday night. If the Chads in there had paired up with the Stacey's and the Chadlites had paired up with the Becky's then they HAD to either get with their looksmatch or go home alone. And their only source of validation was someone sleeping with them so while hypergamy still existed I still seen average foids going home with average guys and ugly/fat girls going home with ugly/fat guys without the guys in question having to fucking perform in some way through statusmaxxing, thugmaxxing or monymaxxing or some other shit.

How it should've stayed.

It is brutal being an oldcel and being able to recall the world before tinder and mass social media outbreak.
The youngcels have no idea what flaws men could get away with back then. If we went back to early 2000s rules overnight the userbase of this forum would drop by 75% within a month.

It is brutal being an oldcel and being able to recall the world before tinder and mass social media outbreak.
The youngcels have no idea what flaws men could get away with back then. If we went back to early 2000s rules overnight the userbase of this forum would drop by 75% within a month.
I agree man. Same here. I remember when MySpace came out and foids started adding this Chad I knew on there and asking him out on dates. I asked him how he did it and he said it was the cool background picture and music he had put on his MySpace page :feelskek:

The future isn’t looking so bright.

a fat, ugly looking guy.

Fat girls used to get rejected and ignored by men but now they pretty much can get as high as Chadlite/high tier normie men who mog tf out of them. Forget Stacies, as Beckies are becoming unattainable

Yeah it was much better

Yea social media and dating apps coupled with simps to inflate every females market value and soys to protect females from any attacks from non soys and successfully keeping society bluepilled has made the dating market rly bad for males. Also it only gets worse from here, females standards keep increasing, more men keep being sexless yet stay bluepilled and blame their personality for it and chads harems increase on top of that females will soon moneymog most men thanks to only fans etc and betabuxxing won't work anymore

Yea social media and dating apps coupled with simps to inflate every females market value and soys to protect females from any attacks from non soys and successfully keeping society bluepilled has made the dating market rly bad for males. Also it only gets worse from here, females standards keep increasing, more men keep being sexless yet stay bluepilled and blame their personality for it and chads harems increase on top of that females will soon moneymog most men thanks to only fans etc and betabuxxing won't work anymore
The underlined is one of the biggest reasons why women are so above criticism nowadays. And it isn't just soys. It's other women that circlejerk each other anytime they feel one of them doesn't get treated like royalty and that go running to whatever authority figure to stamp out any flattering talk of what they do.

And it isn't like some normies don't initially poke fun at women like they do anyone else that isn't a chad. But they learn very quickly that doing that is completely off limits from society's disproportionately harsh response to them doing that.

Had I been born earlier I would have been at least a normal fag and gotten some pussy by now.
I hate this gay world and the phone jew

Female nature hasn't changed. The only difference is, it is now on display for everyone to see (except bluepilled cucks).

Even if we were born in 1970 or something, many of us would still have been cucked by Chad or divorce raped, so maybe it isn't bad that we are now bombarded with black pills.

The eternal roastie never changes.

a fat, ugly looking guy.

Dating apps maybe and also political correctness is the cause

Technology and the internet man, one of the biggest downsides of advancement.

I was going out to clubs during the late stages of what you describe. No social media or mobile phone craziness.

Foids options were limited to what was on offer in the club each Saturday night. If the Chads in there had paired up with the Stacey's and the Chadlites had paired up with the Becky's then they HAD to either get with their looksmatch or go home alone. And their only source of validation was someone sleeping with them so while hypergamy still existed I still seen average foids going home with average guys and ugly/fat girls going home with ugly/fat guys without the guys in question having to fucking perform in some way through statusmaxxing, thugmaxxing or monymaxxing or some other shit.

How it should've stayed.
Still degenerate for allowing casual sex
a fat, ugly looking guy.

I started puberty in 2008 (13-14) and i was incel then i reached maturity and still incel. Things just got from bad to even worse

a fat, ugly looking guy.

Take me back I remember this shit. We used to shame fat society until it got itself together
Had I been born earlier I would have been at least a normal fag and gotten some pussy by now.
The phone jew :feelshaha:

Attachments

• 6050DF7D-BC8E-4E1D-968F-97C9B4AF412C.jpeg
    6050DF7D-BC8E-4E1D-968F-97C9B4AF412C.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Agreed. Even in the mid-2000s I would always see average looking/ugly couples. Now you would be lucky to see a girl who is skinny at all with anything below a Chad-lite.
Insane how fast society has slipped down the jew slope:feelsrope:
You can thank Jewphones for that
The advancement of technology should've stopped at the turn of the century. We had just enough knowledge then to not damage our livelihoods.
High IQ. Fuck steve jobs and other niggas
Big insane truth. Life back then was far simpler and easier. Economy better too in many ways.
Phone jews have ruined our world:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited: