Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

200 IQ comic I found on r/IncelTear. At this point, r/IncelTear is becoming a content aggregator for the funniest shock humor content on this site...

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
This comic is so well done, even down to the subtle enlarged lips of the infant which implies...
Screen Shot 2020 07 16 at 31000 PM

IT is just butthurt that is all

It would be cool if any image loaded tbh

Is the man wearing the gas mask supposed to be I.N.C.E.L?

Link to the thread?

You better start believing in cultural marxism. You're living in one.

Get better internet and stop living in the Afghan mountains

the fucking Niglet is hilarious btw
Who is that guy in your avatar? I've seen him before in some incel related memes but idk who the fuck that is and it bothers me

Who is that guy in your avatar? I've seen him before in some incel related memes but idk who the fuck that is and it bothers me
Knajjd :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink: It’s over for newfags. Sometimes I don’t even realize how different my AVI is compared to the forum. I’ve kinda gotten used to it.

Knajjd :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink: It’s over for newfags. Sometimes I don’t even realize how different my AVI is compared to the forum. I’ve kinda gotten used to it.
Thanks, I truly am a newfag when it comes to incel-culture

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back