Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 2000 comments of japwhores making fun of dicklets

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Pork bits = tiny dick. @IncelCream

It doesn't matter if you tighten your vagina and tighten it, it's too small. I was really tired and it wasn't fun at all.
I'm really sorry for being small. However, there is absolutely no sympathy for the second round. Impossible.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Jfl at mayo dickcels who think noodlewhores will excuse their porkbits :feelskek:

I wanna stick a beer bottle inside their vaginas and have it break inside

:feelskek:

Ngl tho, that does sound like something that would actually be a JAV.

JFL sexhavers are capable of doing even worse

bitch so loose she needs a gun up in there, and for the guy to fire off a few rounds while he's at it, to really turn her on

How small is too small for them?
Below 6.5?
They are usually short, slim, and aren’t as slutty as western women, so I would guess below 4.75/5.

They are usually short, slim, and aren’t as slutty as western women, so I would guess below 4.75/5.
girth is what matters the most, she is talking about tightening the vagina

so if you are 6.5 inch long but 4 inch girth it's over

you have to have everything balanced and perfect, or else you're insufficient for these whores

i remember your thread from a couple of years ago about the jap foids hating their countries men for being so short compared to westerners, these whores have no self-awareness at all

girth is what matters the most, she is talking about tightening the vagina

so if you are 6.5 inch long but 4 inch girth it's over

you have to have everything balanced and perfect, or else you're insufficient for these whores
Girth matters more, but length is correlated with girth.

Sub 4 inch girth? Beyond over, I highly doubt you would enjoy sex unless it was with a child foid.
in fact, it never began brocel :feelsrope:

Sub 4 inch girth? Beyond over, I highly doubt you would enjoy sex unless it was with a child foid.
I am 6.5 inch but dunno about girth, I do I measure?
Also OP tagged me

Are you saying I am a dicklet?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back