Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 2011 Japanese TV show spreading the blackpill

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
There's a scene at a high school during lunch break, a male student suddenly sits at the table of his Chad teacher who is eating by himself. The male student opens by saying... "We are all people, but some people are good looking... and some people are ugly. They say people are all equal, but that's a lie." The teacher responds with "Life sure is cruel." And the student condescendingly asks "Even with your face?"

:feelsrope:
There's a scene at a high school during lunch break, a male student suddenly sits at the table of his Chad teacher who is eating by himself. The male student opens by saying... "We are all people, but some people are good looking... and some people are ugly. They say people are all equal, but that's a lie." The teacher responds with "Life sure is cruel." And the student condescendingly asks "Even with your face?"

The teacher then proceeds to give him some life advice, he then says "Even with my face? It doesn't sound convincing coming from you." Then he says "If [name of an oldcel teacher] said it, I could believe it."

:feelsrope:

Daily reminder Asians are blackpilled to the core.

Wish my south Asian brothers would follow suit
I agree, brother. Unfortunately, they are too focused on building careers. But, maybe that is their own way of acknowledging that, yes, looks matter. A lot.

Whats the name of the show
What's the name of the show?