Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 2020 should be the start of something better for all of us

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
No i am not gonna tell you some normie shit,like new year new me and this will be your year etc.We all know that most of us are 20+year old so its over for us,the damage that has been done its pretty impossible to fade away,BUT since we are all here alive i suggest to make an actual change on this new year/decade.
Push everything to the limit,looksmaxx hard,get surgeries,make your body to a top mogging level even if it involves roids(i dont promote it but if you push to the limit everything goes),Lower your inhibitions and most importantly DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK OF YOU,if blackpill taught us one thing its that normies and especially women are way too low iq to appreciate you no matter how good you behave
Of course i,myself,may not even follow what i told you,but at least i have a plan that maybe and maybe not works
ALL in all,you defenitely guys dont wanna look back and see you spend another 1-10 years ldaring so make a change

We all gonna fckin make it brahs thats it

Push everything to the limit,looksmaxx hard,get surgeries,make your body to a top mogging level even if it involves roids(i dont promote it but if you push to the limit everything goes),Lower your inhibitions and most importantly DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK OF YOU
But if you do all of those then you admit that you give a fuck what others think of you.

But if you do all of those then you admit that you give a fuck what others think of you.
tbh
It is all cope man, I gave up long time age
I am hoping to gather enough courage to rope this year :feelsrope:

I want a better version of me,and someone(especially a guy) who is going to get surgeries done on him is gonna get a lot of critisism by others..

I know u mean well but don't get dangerously optimistic

Push everything to the limit,looksmaxx hard,get surgeries,make your body to a top mogging level even if it involves roids(i dont promote it but if you push to the limit everything goes),Lower your inhibitions and most importantly DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK OF YOU,if blackpill taught us one thing its that normies and especially women are way too low iq to appreciate you no matter how good you behave
Of course i,myself,may not even follow what i told you,but at least i have a plan that maybe and maybe not works
ALL in all,you defenitely guys dont wanna look back and see you spend another 1-10 years ldaring so make a change

Ok miscer

another year , another ldar

we aint shit , gifted or blessed ,

at least we arent delusional wagecucks like most man these days are

Brainwashed maggots

There is nothing more cringe then people getting hyped up for new years resolutions. If you want real change this is not the time JFL

Hopefully it will be better

No i am not gonna tell you some normie shit,like new year new me and this will be your year etc.We all know that most of us are 20+year old so its over for us,the damage that has been done its pretty impossible to fade away,BUT since we are all here alive i suggest to make an actual change on this new year/decade.

In 2020 I am going to do EVERYTHING I can/need to to both looksmaxx and dickmaxx.

Even though in the past I have implied I will/might commit suicide, the truth is I am simply too pussy to rope and probably always will be now matter how bad things might get, so chances are I am stuck with being alive until I die of natural causes or whatever. So therefore all I can do is make the best of it in the hope I can improve my ugly looks and tiny dick, even though I turn 37 next May and am fast approaching middle age.

Please take me this year, Allah.

I hope I'll rope or make something bettER in this year

I'm gonna try to stop drinking.

But The Future Refused To Change
Nothing will ever get better, no matter how much time passes. 2020 will be just like 2019,2018,2017 etc. for most of us.

I need a miracle not looksmaxing

There is nothing more cringe then people getting hyped up for new years resolutions. If you want real change this is not the time JFL
Indeed it's [CRINGEFUEL] !

Just act like (high number) of normies bro!

It means nothing.
View attachment 183660Nothing will ever get better, no matter how much time passes. 2020 will be just like 2019,2018,2017 etc. for most of us.
Oh well. I guess it's a fine cope for a few days... No harm no foul.

Get jaw surgery, get jaw fillers, get blepharoplasty, od on roids, od on accutane, and get leg legthening to get a post wall ugly thin girl with no ass or no tits, or a landwhale that would of rejected you in the past and hardly ever puts out.

Last edited:
I don’t have optimistic feelings about 2020

The thread title sounded very bluepilled but I actually agree with some of the sentiments in your post, especially not giving a fuck what others think of us.

Massive cope ngl

I agree, some of us could actually ascend if we tried looksmaxxing and nt-maxxing, but if you are 5'2 balding bug-eyed curry for example, its over.

Your face doesn't magically change just because it's a new year.

Based post OP

I was gonna call you normalfag op but then I saw ur text lol

Good advice. Everyone is with themselves and only themselves at the end of the day. Though I feel like the pain and depression for me seem to get worse. Doesnt matter what I do reality is the biggest burden on someone like me especially facing mental struggles. This degenerate world is too much.

well

more than a year has passed I feel like yesterday ,new years eve reading this post,all hyped for this new decade

and well,here I am,still an incel,covid fucked the entire scene,still unfuckable and 0 motivation,Ive droped uni,I haven't done a single SHIT

New year resolutions:soy::soy:
If you can't start it right now then what makes you think you will just because it says 1st January on the calendar. You will stick to your plans for a week tops and then convince yourself "I need a break I've got a whole year ahead of me I did good first week so now I can rest little bit"

Time is a flat circle. You'll make that same mistake everytime. Lol at thinking you can get out of this hellhole :feelskek: naive and bluepill:feelskek::feelskek:

when resorting to sky-high hope out of desperation, be careful, the surface where the downfall begins is made of thin layers, easy to slip, and the altitude is tall as your hopes.

when resorting to sky-high hope out of desperation, be careful, the surface where the downfall begins is made of thin layers, easy to slip, and the altitude is tall as your hopes.
This Is true,pure poetry and exactly what happened