Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2020 was an underrated year

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The year 2020 was underrated people only looked at what went wrong they didn’t look at the positive things that happened in 2020 that year was so fun aside from all the bad stuff that happened I miss 2020 looking back at it and wish I could relive it the atmosphere felt so much different than this year and last year

It was so fun being locked up in my small apartment and feeling claustrophobic, miss that time :feelsugh:

Yeah. The world was quiet, no airplanes, normies were inside seething about lockdowns, the exciting uncertainty about the situation, and I was chilling playing video games :feelscomfy:

when covid first hit march to may it was a pretty good time honestly, got to work from home and took care of a lot of shit I had been wanting to do, mostly financial stuff

other than that, 2021 was a better year

It was so fun being locked up in my small apartment and feeling claustrophobic, miss that time :feelsugh:
Tbf we should have that happen again but this time a fungus broke loose and infected people. Super Mario toad pill is my savior (in vidoegame)

Yeah. The world was quiet, no airplanes, normies were inside seething about lockdowns, the exciting uncertainty about the situation, and I was chilling playing video games :feelscomfy:
Ngl this