Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 2021 Gun Rights and the Second Ammendent Survey- GTFIH Burgercels

Do you support gun rights.

• Total voters
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Gun rights allow truly based men to take control of cucked governments in revolutions and men to commit ER on the normalfag populous.:feelsLSD:

However, foids, nowadays, are using guns to protect themselves, and :foidSoy: they're just not entitled to self-protection when someone tries to commit "rape" with some knife.:feelsaww:
This debate has to be resolved with a simple poll.
@PPEcel

Last edited:
the government can still just precision drone strike you, guns are pretty useless against the government in the modern day. but i still vehemently support the right to protect myself and kill myself whenever i feel like.

I'm all about rebellion, revolution, insurrection, and people dying that deserve it, so I'm definitely pro-gun ownership. :feelsjuice:

the government can still just precision drone strike you, guns are pretty useless against the government in the modern day. but i still vehemently support the right to protect myself and kill myself whenever i feel like.
It didn't stop the Taliban from winning the war in Afghanistan or the Vietcong in Vietnam.:feelshmm:

Last edited:
It didn't stop the Taliban from winning the war in Afghanistan or the Vietcong in Vietnam.
that's because it was shitskin v shitskin, and the vietnam war was like 50 years ago. if americans tried to start an uprising, it'd be pretty easily stomped out. but regardless, i still got it on me :feelsjuice:

That's not likely or sustainable, please read this copypasta

''Listen here you retarded limpdick motherfucker. I’m going to try to explain this so that you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with drones, tanks, jets, battleships or any of that shit that you so stupidly believe will triumph over citizen ownership of firearms. A drone, jet, tank, battleship or whatever, cannot stand on street corners and enforce “no assembly” edicts. A drone cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband materials or propaganda.

None of those things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Drones and those other weapons are for decimating, flattening, glassing large areas, killing many people at once, and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.C. into glowing green glass, they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Drones are useless for maintaining a police state. Police are needed to maintain a police state. Boots on the ground. No matter how many police or soldiers you have on the ground, they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians. Which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

But when every random pedestrian could have a Glock jammed in their waistband and every random homeowner has an AR-15, all of that gets thrown out the fucking window because now the police and military are outnumbered and kicking down those doors becomes a lot fucking riskier, lest you catch a bullet on your way in and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has ever tried to destroy. They’re all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks, and improvised explosives. Because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

Dumb. Fuck.''

Absolutely. Gun rights (power to kill/say no) are the source of every other right.

And guns are cool af

another thing I want to ad. The gun industry seems to be injecting foids into every ad desperately trying to appear woke or get pussy or whatever the fuck they’re doing. But foids generally are repulsed by guns. Probabaly on a primal level. A woman using violence is a failed foid. They usually get men to do it on their behalf. So no matter how much propaganda Springfield or whoever puts out with a foid single mother defending herself, the reality is that most foids won’t carry guns cause the optics aren’t flattering. Plus most foids are leftists and so guns are wrongthink.
Precision drone strike is overkill. The state doesn’t need much to absolutely demolish us. We burgers are limited pretty much to <50 caliber semi auto man portable small arms. A small mounted infantry can deal with hundreds or thousands of us armed with our gucci ARs. The military has armor that can’t be defeated by 99% of our small arms/cartridges, they have machineguns, mortars, tactics, intelligence apparatus, night vision, infinite funding, etc. taking on any first world state is a lost cause.

But theyre still useful for self defense against anything that isn’t a state. At this point in history, the only entity that can contend with a state is another state, or I guess in theory a few hundred massive militias with their own tanks, planes, etc. and civilian capabilities against a state will probabaly continue to go down as the role of infantry is diminished by fancy new tech.

Last edited:
Deutschcel here.

Guns enable people to defend their rights - if necessary with lethal force. Your (material) property and your life are your god-given rights, everyone that insults them deserves everything that you dish out. Your money/property is literally what enables you to live, every tiny little cent. No thug deserves anything of that, imagine being robbed as a man by someone that will then fuck his GFs while laughing about you and living with your hard-earned property an easier life.

Guns also help to protect weaker men (not only femoids), this is why women are mostly in favour of gun control, then she could just send a chad after someone, but with a gun his size doesn't matter because the competition gets moved to a different plane.
Your power/size then becomes irrelevant. A fair fight is an oxymoron, reaction speeds/size differences/etc. exist in physical fights, equal chances and honor don't exist in fights/survival, using a gun has nothing to do with cowardice, but everything to do with rationality in the protection of your own interests. Guns don't only protect women, but every non-chad.

Last edited:
Deutschcel here.

Guns enable people to defend their rights - if necessary with lethal force. Your (material) property and your life are your god-given rights, everyone that insults them deserves everything that you dish out. Your money/property is literally what enables you to live, every tiny little cent. No thug deserves anything of that, imagine being robbed as a man by someone that will then fuck his GFs while laughing about you and living with your hard-earned property an easier life.

Guns also help to protect weaker men (not only femoids), this is why women are mostly in favour of gun control, then she could just send a chad after someone, but with a gun his size doesn't matter because the competition gets moved to a different plane.
Your power/size then becomes irrelevant. A fair fight is an oxymoron, reaction speeds/size differences/etc. exist in physical fights, equal chances and honor don't exist in fights/survival, using a gun has nothing to do with cowardice, but everything to do with rationality in the protection of your own interests. Guns don't only protect women, but every non-chad.
:yes:Good concise argument.

I'm all about rebellion, revolution, insurrection, and people dying that deserve it, so I'm definitely pro-gun ownership. :feelsjuice:
Good luck fighting drones and tanks with your semi-auto AR15 :feelskek:

That's not likely or sustainable, please read this copypasta

''Listen here you retarded limpdick motherfucker. I’m going to try to explain this so that you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with drones, tanks, jets, battleships or any of that shit that you so stupidly believe will triumph over citizen ownership of firearms. A drone, jet, tank, battleship or whatever, cannot stand on street corners and enforce “no assembly” edicts. A drone cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband materials or propaganda.

None of those things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Drones and those other weapons are for decimating, flattening, glassing large areas, killing many people at once, and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.C. into glowing green glass, they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Drones are useless for maintaining a police state. Police are needed to maintain a police state. Boots on the ground. No matter how many police or soldiers you have on the ground, they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians. Which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

But when every random pedestrian could have a Glock jammed in their waistband and every random homeowner has an AR-15, all of that gets thrown out the fucking window because now the police and military are outnumbered and kicking down those doors becomes a lot fucking riskier, lest you catch a bullet on your way in and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has ever tried to destroy. They’re all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks, and improvised explosives. Because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

Dumb. Fuck.''
so delusional, man. i want to agree, i'm for gun rights. but if you think that a country that's 40% obese and only 5% have ever even worked a hard day in their life would fight against the government, you're fucking stupid. american people are lazy and complacent, coupled with the fact only 30% of people personally own a gun (most likely some weak shit like a 22 lr), then what can they do? facebook technology has the ability to identify you from the back of your head, do you really think the government can't do that and so much more? they don't even need drones or any of this high tech shit to fight the american populace, americans are fat fucks that would cower after getting hit by a rubber bullet.

jews would do anything that they need to do to protect their money, even if it meant killing every other american. when nobody has been able to stop the jews in the last few thousand years, do you really expect a small amount of complacent retards up against highly advanced technology to do so? :feelshaha:

Deutschcel here.

You niggers produce some of the best guns. Kudos. Tell HK to start selling MP7s in america! But I thought Germany didn’t have gun rights?

I know the title said burgercels but I think anyone can participate in the survey.

I live in an anti-gun nanny state. The police are unarmed and have a very slow response time. Unless it's a city station which are better funded, they have 1 or 2 police cars per station. The people in my country are so against self defense it's depressing (it's illegal to carry any weapon for self defense, not even foids can carry pepper spray :ahegao:). In my local subreddit r/Ireland you can find hundreds of stories where the police do fuck all to catch these criminals while enforcing unjust drug and gun laws.

I would love the right to bear arms I think the Americans are very lucky they can defend themselves. As guns in the US save more lives then they take. With the fgc9 becoming more popular it's becoming harder to control guns, sure look at Chadstralia criminals are just making their own guns (Lutys to be exact, you should look it up if you don't know):feelsstudy:.

Bless the 2nd amendment and bless Texas for the progun bills they signed recently. No free man shall be debarred the use of arms:dab:.

If the government uses tanks and drones they won't be able to manintain a police state because the public wouldn't want to take a step outside out of fear of being drone striked from miles away. Thank god I live in Burgerland rather than the European Cuckdom or Cucknada.

Nothing that a heat seeking missile can't fix or tank armor piercing rocket. :smonk:

[Landmines and IEDs for tanks also.]

[Electronic magnetic pulse for drones.]

Last edited:
so delusional, man. i want to agree, i'm for gun rights. but if you think that a country that's 40% obese and only 5% have ever even worked a hard day in their life would fight against the government, you're fucking stupid. american people are lazy and complacent, coupled with the fact only 30% of people personally own a gun (most likely some weak shit like a 22 lr), then what can they do? facebook technology has the ability to identify you from the back of your head, do you really think the government can't do that and so much more? they don't even need drones or any of this high tech shit to fight the american populace, americans are fat fucks that would cower after getting hit by a rubber bullet.

jews would do anything that they need to do to protect their money, even if it meant killing every other american. when nobody has been able to stop the jews in the last few thousand years, do you really expect a small amount of complacent retards up against highly advanced technology to do so? :feelshaha:
How many millions of times have tacticool oper8rs showed up armed with rifles, conveying the message that they’re ready to get into a shootout with cops to defend their right to x y or z, and then politely surrender their guns and get arrested when the cops show up, even though the tactitards are so much better armed. White Americans have some gay imperative to never use violence no matter what, and that’s why the country is in the state it’s in.

How many millions of times have tacticool oper8rs showed up armed with rifles, conveying the message that they’re ready to get into a shootout with cops to defend their right to x y or z, and then politely surrender their guns and get arrested when the cops show up, even though the tactitards are so much better armed. White Americans have some gay imperative to never use violence no matter what, and that’s why the country is in the state it’s in.
literally. i want these 'insurrectionists' to win, but they're all useless faggots. the american people are doomed.

Like the Vietkong maybe, btw: America contains giant forests, some of them even sizemogg the entirety of many countries (national parks there mog the size of Germany/other nations). And one side in America knows agriculture, using guns, etc. - the other side knows how to implement a better reporting system for apps (if rich liberal) and how to steal money from shops (if Antifa). Chaz lasted for a few weeks.

If it came down to an armored conflict with absolutely no rules being there anymore I would bet my money on the Rednecks that are culturally/racially/ideologically more homogenous, have experience with surviving in nature (due to hunting) and with agriculture (sustainability) and sometimes prepared for decades for exactly that situation. The hubris that many people have towards those who live with nature is astonishing.
Nothing that a heat seeking missile can't fix or tank armor piercing rocket. :smonk:

[Landmines and IEDs for tanks also.]

As other posters already pointed out, if gun ownership was not a threat to the intelligentsia they would not be so adamantly against it.
And keep in mind, the police states we currently have only devalue men, since foids can rely on the government for protection. In a wild west scenario foids need non-chad men for their safety (even if they can own guns), which means it would be easier for incels to get married.

I see your point but lets say there is 3.5 million military/ police officers in the country that is a small amount as there are 330,000,000 million Americans. If 40% are obese it doesn't matter because if 5% actively fought it's still 16 million Americans. You have to remember that not every police and soldier will kill American citizens. The day the American government drone strike unarmed citizens, there will be outrage. You still need a police state which is going to be hard when they are 400 million guns in the country. We look at the groups that are fighting the US like ISIS which the military can't defeat.

Guerilla warfare is very effective and will be what defeats the military.

The jews can still make their money without a civil war but if tyranny does come it will mostly be from psychological warfare and not physical.

You niggers produce some of the best guns. Kudos. Tell HK to start selling MP7s in america! But I thought Germany didn’t have gun rights?
It was very strong gun rights (ludicrously high, still doesn't help against the rising amount of mass shootings as a result of a large disenfrenchisment of the male population and inhomogenity/polarization in all aspects of life). Switzerland has btw the best gun laws in Europe, you need to be proven competent enough, but there is no general outlawing.
In Germoney you have ludicrous laws that vary from state to state. For example: If you want to keep a certain fish/reptile/amphibian you need in some states a justified interest (that is nowhere even defined and therefore enables complete arbitrariness). And many of them are completely retarded too, for example some say dendrobatids are dangerous, although they need certain food items to become toxic (so our captive-bred ones are harmless anyways).
Generally speaking they try to pussify everything as much as possible, a few months ago they even largely banned H2O2 from being sold to private persons because they feared that it could be used to create explosive material (a giant fuck you to all hunters/taxidermists, all new laws that weren't even needed few years ago). Everyone can come in (due to muh freedom), but as soon as you are in you aren't allowed to fish/hunt/keep certain animals/etc. (all while the very people that enabled this shit try to close down on further freedoms like cars for the people inside).
And don't get me started on the GEZ where you are forced to pay money for radically feminist/leftist programmes where you are insulted as a man - especially as an autochthonous male with a low status and a justified anger against those politicians.

German cucks hate guns and selfdefence, but like to suck government cock.

retard thread

you know it's one thing to say that firearms ownership by manlets should be encouraged to deter physical assault, but this thread quickly derailed into "overthrow muh gubmint" and whatever lolbertarian civil war fantasy is in vogue these days

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back