Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2023cels

vippnor

vippnor

inactive
★★★
2023cels are coming which might seem like good news for the 2022cels but unfortunately 2022 will still be the worst year to join sorry. you all will still be at the bottom no matter how many years pass.

2023cels will basically not exist. Just GrAYs coming and going like now since kids.is is dead

I concur as originally a 2019cel with over 10k posts

Cope. 2022cels are the moist based cels to ever exist.

couldn’t be further from the truth
2022cels will be the bedrock of .is for years to come. We are the fortress that IT will never be able to penetrate.

2022cels will be the bedrock of .is for years to come. We are the fortress that IT will never be able to penetrate.
no u niggas are trash ngl. 2020cels are bad too but 2022 is easily the worst since the website was created. half of you fuckers r like 8 years old

cope ngl frfr

It’s over if you didn’t join between 2017-2019

no u niggas are trash ngl. 2020cels are bad too but 2022 is easily the worst since the website was created. half of you fuckers r like 8 years old
The site no longer permits users younger than 17, so we're not kids.

wow bro it’s not like someone can’t just lie about their age and @Truckzo is like 13
Truzkzo is based though. He's probably one of the better examples of 2022cels.

2023cels are coming which might seem like good news for the 2022cels but unfortunately 2022 will still be the worst year to join sorry. you all will still be at the bottom no matter how many years pass.
Tbh I think this site is only gonna grow more after Andrew Tate got a lot of copers hooked to the red pill. Red pill inevitably leads to black.

we were the quarantinecels bro
tbh the covid world is pretty nice, normalfags got put in check by the government for a while to stop going outside and partying and having sex, we need an other covid.
but yeah i lost my job for half a year and was starving myself ngl

Good to know, thanks

Only based ones are the 2017-2018cels.

I think normies can get laid in highschool and college. Not so much past that.
normies simply need to understand online dating is chads only and try the in person route it would be so much better

normies simply need to understand online dating is chads only and try the in person route it would be so much better
True. Still most normies will be beta buxxers.

jfljfl Imagine :lul::fire: Joining :lul: In :lul: 2023 :lul: Like :lul: Bruh :lul: Just :lul: Rope:fire::fire::fire:

Oh it's already been 4 years.

Time sure flies. Good thing I'll be dead soon.

Are mostly larpers. At this point in time, the level of feds overwatching and policing everything on the internet, I doubt any genuine users would join in 2023, zoomers are pretty much bluepilled/redpillers that use tiktok, millenials and boomer low tier males would have roped at this point, betabuxxed or LDARing alone.

2021/2022"cels" are mostly glowies/larpers trolls too, and why this forum is on the unfortunate and inevitable decline as the internet becomes more sterile and brainless NPCland

Last edited:
Cope I pretty much joined in may 2020 and I know about all the lore