Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

20M Skinnycel

M

malakai

Banned
-
Is it over for me?

https://imgur.com/a/BXarN

You're lucky your nose halos you tbh. Get sliding genio or chin implant

You look like a deformed version of this British Chad I knew back in highschool.

You need to get on finasteride and minoxidil FAST if you're not already.

You need to get a modified Lefort 3 osteotomy, stat.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
You need to get on finasteride and minoxidil FAST if you're not already.

Is the hair that bad?

And would I definitely be sub-8?

NegroKing said:
You look like a deformed version of this British Chad I knew back in highschool.

I-I think I'll accept this as a backhanded compliment.

malakai said:
Is the hair that bad?

It's not that your hair is "that bad" now...but the problem is if you don't do anything about it, then it's going to get a lot worse. Your hairline is NW2 at age 20. If you don't get on finasteride and/or minoxidil, then it's very likely to progress to NW3 or worse by the time you're 25.

I have yet to see someone post on here that doesn't mog me (besides Jsanza.)

You should seriously start doing neck curls, your neck looks ridiculously small. With a thick neck you could get a PSL 5.25/10 girlfriend.

Its over now 4/10 bulk up hit the gym and a hairtrandplant because you gonna get bald. You dont want to be a skinny balding bitchboy if you follow my advice you would be a 5.5/10

Framecel222 said:
I have yet to see someone post on here that doesn't mog me (besides Jsanza.)

You should seriously start doing neck curls, your neck looks ridiculously small. With a thick neck you could get a PSL 5.25/10 girlfriend.

If i remember correctly you posted your pic here before.  

I posted this guy before, and i can tell you that you mog the absolute fuck out of him:

170829_lilwadehead.jpg

I know he didn't post here, but neither did jsanza.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
If i remember correctly you posted your pic here before.  

I posted this guy before, and i can tell you that you mog the absolute fuck out of him:

170829_lilwadehead.jpg

I know he didn't post here, but neither did jsanza.

Yeah I definitely mog that guy, he has one of the worst skull shapes I've seen lol. Who is he btw?

And didn't Jsanza post on /r/incels once? Something like "I've given up on women." I suppose it could've been someone else using his pics as a joke.

Framecel222 said:
Yeah I definitely mog that guy, he has one of the worst skull shapes I've seen lol. Who is he btw?

And didn't Jsanza post on /r/incels once? Something like "I've given up on women." I suppose it could've been someone else using his pics as a joke.

I still stalk sanza from time to time and I'm pretty sure I would have noticed if he ever posted on /r/incels. I'm sure it was someone else using his pics.

Grow facial hair, you might be able to ascend to normiehood.

Sub-8, maybe a 6?

Grow a hipster beard and you’ll gain 1 point.

Also height? If you’re 6 feet or over then don’t worry, you’re fine.

volcel hit the gym an gain weight

Beard and muscle and you're a solid 6. No real deformities that I can tell.
Finasteride can cause impotence and breasts. Being bald sucks (trust me I know ). But the blow of having suddenly grown tits or having a defective willy are far worse imo. Stay away from drugs unless absolutely necessary and prescribed by a dr.

Stats I forgot to mention (might help)

Height: 6'2
Weight: 125