Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 21 year old migrant goblina throws anchor baby into nyc trash can. Confident she no longer needs an anchor in borderless US.

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
https://nypost.com/2023/05/27/migra...ow-she-put-newborn-in-nyc-hospital-trash-can/

Migrant mom Lucia Garcia charged for throwing baby away ‘didn’t know’ she put newborn in NYC hospital trash can​

A mom from Mexico who was arrested after leaving her newborn boy in a bathroom trash can at a city hospital swears she didn’t know she was pregnant — and hadn’t realized she had thrown her baby away.

“I thought it was just blood,” Lucia Garcia, 21, told The Post in Spanish from her Staten Island home on Saturday.

“I didn’t know I put my baby in the trash until the nurse told me later.”

Garcia was arrested May 20, when she was found covered in blood at Staten Island University Hospital.

A police officer working security and cleaning staff heard the baby’s cries, and found the newborn boy in the garbage can.

“I was in handcuffs in my bed at the hospital,” Garcia said, adding there was a police officer sitting in a chair in the corner of her room.

She was charged with two counts of assault, two counts of reckless endangerment and one count of acting in a manner injurious to a child, online records show.
Goblina in question:
NYPICHPDPICT000011841960.jpg

Shitskin foids are a plague on humanity.

abortion ban only saves cumspawns on those bottom tier foids.

the conservative cucks subconciously thinks abortion ban saves cumskin babes but all they do is "saving" the shitskin ones like niggers and brown spics.