Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 22

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
You see Jake went on his Plymouth at 22
Elliot went on it at 22

Seung-Hui Cho at 23​

Christopher Harper-Mercer at 26​

Alek Minassian at 25​

Chung chiek at 22

Tomohiro Kato at 25​

What's the mode? 22

Why is it the moost common age 22?

I'm 22. I'm young by normie standards but old already by incel standards.

Who else high AF rn????

I guess that's age you realize that your life is over

the 22 club???

On the other hand stacies like Taylor Swift make songs about why 22 is the best time of their lives

29 years old here :feelsUgh:
Babies.is

One year closer to wizard

It's not surprising. 22 is the age when it becomes incredibly difficult to form new relationships, since one's peers are out of uni and start to focus on their careers. It's the point at which saying "next year will be different, next year I'll make it" no longer alleviates anxiety and dread, since life becomes very monotonous and devoid of new opportunities. It's then that worthless men are most likely to realize that life won't actually get any better, they blew the few chances they had, and all that's left is to either fight bitterly to recover a small ounce of happiness they could've had, or to rot.

i had mega psychotic outbreaks at 25 and 30 but got over them both

people who have them in very early 20s or earlier are giga blackpilled, with no distractions at all from their bad reality

i had mega psychotic outbreaks at 25 and 30 but got over them both

people who have them in very early 20s or earlier are giga blackpilled, with no distractions at all from their bad reality
I have had multiple psychotic breakdowns in my teen years

most crimes are committed from 20-30

early 20s is when you start losing your natural optimism while still having an immense drive for sex and everything. it's probably the point where frustration peaks typically.