Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 24,000 members, yet nearly no one is online

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★
Why is there such little activity on a Saturday night, while .is has 24k members? are the majority of the profiles banned? You would expect high traffic. This forum should be flooded with new threads, responses and chats in the general Chit-chat. Weird..,

Theyre with their girlfriends :smonk:

Brutal onlinepill

I am too busy playing vidja game

Too busy fapping

Idk what to post I have nothing to say anymore

because i dont like posting here its just sinking deeper into the mud. It was a nice relief for a while, but now every time I post it just wastes my time even more

especially since so many fake people are here, not many real incels and oldcels I can relate to.

because i dont like posting here its just sinking deeper into the mud. It was a nice relief for a while, but now every time I post it just wastes my time even more

especially since so many fake people are here, not many real incels and oldcels I can relate to.
I think its cause of Blackpill, LooksFagging on ChangTok going mainstream. Thats why there´s an influx of Normoids signing up

Theyre with their girlfriends :smonk:

The fakecels that arent online tbh also probably look like him larping as one of us kek

24k is just the number of accounts that aren't banned or nuked, a huge part of them are inactive.

80% of users here are banned jlf

The vast majority of users are fakecel zoomer kids,and a lot of the real trucels were banned

i went outside to relieve my sense of despair. now i'm back in my room:feelscry:

i went outside to relieve my sense of despair. now i'm back in my room:feelscry:
Night walks are peaceful but depressing at the same time. I often go outside at night and walk for like 30mins or so....

Im scared to reply to threads because I fear you guys will bully me for being a loser

Why is there such little activity on a Saturday night, while .is has 24k members? are the majority of the profiles banned? You would expect high traffic. This forum should be flooded with new threads, responses and chats in the general Chit-chat. Weird..,
FUCKING ITS BECUASE EVERY “INCEL” ON THIS FORUM IS OUT AT THE BAR WITH FRIENDS OR FUCKING THEIR GIRL FRIEND THIS IS CRAZY FUCKING MAKES ME SO ANGRY GET TF ON THE FORUM WE NEED WEEKEND CHECK INS

because the number of members started counting up in 2017 since forum was created, and most members abandon their account after 3 years max

Im scared to reply to threads because I fear you guys will bully me for being a loser
That is the fun of it you can mutually shit talk everyone pretty equally cause we are all Sexless Incels

FUCKING ITS BECUASE EVERY “INCEL” ON THIS FORUM IS OUT AT THE BAR WITH FRIENDS OR FUCKING THEIR GIRL FRIEND THIS IS CRAZY FUCKING MAKES ME SO ANGRY GET TF ON THE FORUM WE NEED WEEKEND CHECK INS
They are going out to party with Jews and we no invited:feelsUgh: Stacy is fucking the orbiter for free drink

That is the fun of it you can mutually shit talk everyone pretty equally cause we are all Sexless Incels
I shit talk everyone no matter where I am because I am so scared they will find out I am inadequate in comparison to them

Brutal Saturdaypill

I was playing video games brother. You know, just enjoying the weekend before going to work like a slave for a minimum wage again next week.

After a couple years, they got bored of the site and found newer and better ways of using their time

I’m just listening to depressing music

2800 bluepiller now

If someone told me as a child, u will end up in a internet forum with 24k other khhv losers, i would have laughed. Now its Reality.

I rarely use this website. I'm either busy with work or college or I play roblox.

Not evERyone is Most of the time HERe . People play Games or Cope in othER Ways aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back