Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 24 year old foid marries herself.

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays StarCraft 2
★★
Sologamy- This foid marries herself. Now there are 2 chances either she got dumped too many times after being fucked or she is a attention seeking whore.
3A8C1D07 3C70 410E 9908 EAFD63AD199C

good, she need to remain just with herself and rot alone like we do

to ugly to love my self :feelsrope:

Pure narcissism.

What a slutty curry toilet:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: why can’t she marry one of us here i wanna fap to her curry ass now wtf:feelsohh::ahegao:
Don’t give your self hopes it is over for us

@CopingForBrutality thoughts on this gujarati whore:feelshmm:

You mog me to oblivion my fellow brothER.

I am:

- 5’4 with shoes on in the morning
-2/10 face in my prime
-pasty skin, cannot tan at all
-balding, nw4
-mentalcel, not allowed to have a driving license, MAJOR anger ourbursts, in and out of psychwards constantly

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
:feelsaww: Don’t worry we stand with each other.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Why can’t foids and normies be like us why do they have to bully us until we ER or rope:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Because fuckholes have been put upon pedestal by normies and Normies are born garbages. I am 5.11 and 118 kgs I have never been bullied but I once have beaten a bully and broke his right hand as he was bullying a kid. It happened like 11 years.

Based:feelsLSD:a good bully is a one that’s dead:society:
But no one liked me or loved me :feelsaww: I thought they will call me a hero but no they criticised me for breaking that bully’s hand. Society is trash.

She seems to be a true version of Aishe/Aira from DQ7.

The same happened to me when i fought back against my bullies. Got suspended. Criminal records. Mental wards and of course kikemeds:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Soyciety just HATES when we incels actually fight back, they expect us to be obedient cucks and smile 24/7 while getting bullied to oblivion :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: THIS IS SO UNFAIR:society:
Same experience. Society wants us to just listen to them and keep quiet as they walk all over us. They blame us for not getting some job. They call us creeps and what not . Joker represents us all we need to change many things of this society. :lul::lul::lul:

Attention whore

You mog me to oblivion my fellow brothER.

I am:

- 5’4 with shoes on in the morning
-2/10 face in my prime
-pasty skin, cannot tan at all
-balding, nw4
-mentalcel, not allowed to have a driving license, MAJOR anger ourbursts, in and out of psychwards constantly

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I think being a mentalcel isn't the main reason of your inceldom though. :incel:

Selfcest theory :smonk: