Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 25 year old Russian sheller

• Thread starter PersonalityChimp
  • Start date
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
KKoXEQDu6k0.jpg

Literally me

You're a coward hiding out in Kazakhstan. Go join PMC Wagner.
I will make you join Indian Ocean with your brand new concrete shoes (latest fashion!)

They can only shell civilians and murder children, against azov they turn into a pile of corpses

They can only shell civilians and murder children, against azov they turn into a pile of corpses
You deserve a ban for this comment.

Imagine the war kills millions of Slavic men. The Slavic foids will need chinks to breed them

@Fallenleaves salivating.
No jokes I’m seeing many gooks marry Ukrainian women as of late. I also know many “passport bros” camping in Poland hunting down them Ukrainian snowbunnies

No jokes I’m seeing many gooks marry Ukrainian women as of late. I also know many “passport bros” camping in Poland hunting down them Ukrainian snowbunnies
Lifefuel for ricecels here. @Fallenleaves @starcrapoo @SlayerSlayer @NoLooksNoLife

Lifefuel for ricecels here. @Fallenleaves @starcrapoo @SlayerSlayer @NoLooksNoLife
Passport bros are negro Americans. One of my irl comp sci grad friend is a chink living in Texas who’s booked a flight ticket to Kazakhstan. Let’s hope the gopniks fuck him up before he ascends.

Tbh the biggest hurdle any western born person faces when it comes to getting a Slavic foid is the language barrier. Who tf gonna spend 4 years learning Cyrillic and getting fluent. Altho I agree you can learn lots if you immerse yourself in the country. I don’t think it’s easy for gooks and currys because they will stand out a lot. Russians are notoriously race conscious too.