Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 25F

volcel if you wouldnt

She doesn't look that bad tbh
I would say she looks good for 30

Her DMs flooded by ITcels

if that is 25 @kanyepilled is still a embroyo

She is average but she is blonde+normal weight which is equal to infinite smv

":soy::soy:Nah damn this guy's crazy, your skin is class. Those aren't wrinkles it's literally just creases from smiling..."

Truerateme subreddit is just a place, where femoids are boosting their egos. I don't really understand, why average looking males are uploading their photos here :feelsseriously:
R*dditors can't help themselves from simping.
Degenerate cucks. They don't deserve to be considered as human beings.

She could be 50 pounds heavier she’s a woman so any Reddit pathetic faggot will call her beautiful. Men are pathetic little fag cucks who have no respect for themselves on that shit website/app.:feelsUgh:

That subreddit.
"Incel terminology" is strictly prohibited, including the following: Chad, Stacy,Tyrone, cope, it's over, cuck, femoid or foid, any term ending in –cel, MGTOW, mogs, normie, roastie, rope, failo, Abdul, and Chang. Other terms determined to be incel-related by the mods are also not allowed.
What if your fucking name is one of those kek?

She could be 50 pounds heavier she’s a woman so any Reddit pathetic faggot will call her beautiful. Men are pathetic little fag cucks who have no respect for themselves on that shit website/app.:feelsUgh:
This website is honestly the worst way for someone to look at soyciety. Wouldn't be suprised if Noah kicket them out of the ark.

Truerateme subreddit is just a place, where femoids are boosting their egos. I don't really understand, why average looking males are uploading their photos here :feelsseriously:

Degenerate cucks. They don't deserve to be considered as human beings.
:yes::yes:

Have seen far worse unironically.

i dont need to mention about smv am i

anybody got an ss