Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 25yo foid throws newborn into the trash, gets 3 years in prison

Meus

Meus

Banned
-

JFL at cucks who say women are the more empathetic gender. :feelshaha:

I even try to not step on snails when I walk and they throw a living, breathing being full of potential into the trash like garbage. :fuk:

she could have aborted it the day before and it wouldn't have been considered a life, such is the female train of thought

surprised they didn't give her a medal, germans are trying to wipe out their bloodlines as fast as they can

Happens all the time especially with teens, they hide the pregnancy and burry baby alive.

surprised they didn't give her a medal, germans are trying to wipe out their bloodlines as fast as they can
And Americans don't? Fuck off with your Anti-German bullshit. Globohomo is the problem of all European nations, not just Germany.

And Americans don't? Fuck off with your Anti-German bullshit. Globohomo is the problem of all European nations, not just Germany.
cope

germany is the most cucked country, 1 million immigrants a year, still paying out reparations for the "holocaust" and trying to find 100 year old prison guards to convict.

is japan paying anything for everyone they fucked over in WW2, nope.

cope

germany is the most cucked country, 1 million immigrants a year, still paying out reparations for the "holocaust" and trying to find 100 year old prison guards to convict.

is japan paying anything for everyone they fucked over in WW2, nope.
And Americans paying niggers trillions of dollars is better, how? :feelshaha:

JFL at cucks who say women are the more empathetic gender. :feelshaha:

I even try to not step on snails when I walk and they throw a living, breathing being full of potential into the trash like garbage. :fuk:
Funny argument: "Clump of cells and not a life" - coming from someone belonging to the Metazoa - which basically means clump of cells.
What's wrong about that?
Deliberately killing animals for no reason at all is a psychopath trait (and if we actually were psychopaths, we most likely would have never ended up here).
Only giving a fuck about cute mammals is a normalfag/woman trait.
As an incel there is no reason to hate invertebrates or lower vertebrates, which are hated by so(y)ciety.
Edginess is always good as means to an end, but edginess for the sake of edginess is not always good.

Don't know about Germany, but I know that in Switzerland the maximum sentence that can be given to a mother who kills her baby right after birth is three years. Three years for killing a baby. A crime that should carry a life sentence. What a fucking clown world dystopia we have become.

What's wrong about that?
Nothing objectively.
Deliberately killing animals for no reason at all is a psychopath trait
Only giving a fuck about cute mammals is a normalfag/woman trait.
As an incel there is no reason to hate invertebrates or lower vertebrates, which are hated by so(y)ciety.
Edginess is always good as means to an end, but edginess for the sake of edginess is not always good.
It's not about killing, hate, or edginess; I just think it's not worth being principled.
IMO, I see morals, empathy, and gentleness as hindrances to Incels that don't benefit them. I see also animals as part of the evil world :feelsaww:
1 slimy useless snail is worth more than 100 foids.
Based. But from a pragmatic perspective, 100 foids could pleasure 100 brocels :feelshmm:

Just 3 fucking years...

"B-BUT MUH WAMEN R SO DISADVANTAGED IN DIS MALE SOCIETY :soy::soy::feels:"

Another edgelord

So basically abortion.

germans are affected the most by it tho

Such is the depravity of the woman.

its over for @LastGermancels :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back