Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 26%-30% of heterosexual men, gays and lesbians have raped someone, while heterosexual women probably don't understand how much they rape

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
So, this is something that I just discovered. (And no wonder, it was published just ten days ago.) You guys remember that metastudy/overview I've posted a few times, which looked at various studies of female-perpetrated sexual coercion/rape and found that, on average, 17% of heterosexual women claimed that they've sexually coerced someone in their lives?

The authors found 32 such studies, predominantly, but not entirely, heterosexual, with a cumulative sample of 22,632 women and calculated weighted means with the results of these studies. The weighted mean of those studies which were predominantly heterosexual indicate that, worldwide, approximately 17% of heterosexual women have sexually coerced a man sometime during their lifetime.

An Examination of Sexual Coercion Perpetrated by Women

Well, that exact same team just did the same to studies of male-perpetrated coercion, with the added bonus of looking at how much gays and lesbians, and other non-heteros of both genders in general, did this.

Rates of Male Sexual Coercion: Comparison with Female Rates, and Comparison Between Sexual Orientations

The results are a bit interesting tbh.

Our results show that 29.8% of heterosexual males report having sexually coerceda woman at some time in their lives. This proportion was obtained by calculatingthe weighted average proportion from all 60 studies. As stated previously, this is remarkably consistent with the 29.3% result for male perpetration given by Anderson et al. (2021). It was also found that 27.3% of non-heterosexual males report having coerced someone, comparable with heterosexual rates of perpetration for males.
Looking at the non-heterosexual studies of female self-reported sexual coercion in DiMarco and Savitz (2023) and adding the results in Trottier et al. (2021) on nonheterosexual female perpetration, the result is that 26.3% of a cumulative sample of479 non-heterosexual females sexually coerced someone. A result that is quite closeto our perpetration rate for non-heterosexual males. Looking more broadly, we are struck by how all three of these results are remarkably similar.

So, hetero guys and non-heteros of both sexes have perpetration rates of about 26%-30%. So, what about hetero female perpetration?

Only the result of DiMarco and Savitz (2023) that 17.1% of heterosexual females have coerced a man seems to deviate from the others noticeably

I love how they cite themselves:feelskek:.

Anyway, as is immediately pointed out, this is very different from self-reported victimization rates, which find much lower differences between the sexes.

The discussion is pretty long, so I'll quote the most important bits:

Calculating weighted means over these 18 studies resultsin a mean male victimization rate of 33.5% and a mean female victimizationrate of 44.8%. Since 33.5/44.8 = 74.8% and 16.7/27.0 = 61.9% we see that number of heterosexual male victims is 74.8% of the number of heterosexual femalevictims while the number of heterosexual female perpetrators is 61.9% of thenumber of heterosexual male perpetrators
Now, it is known that in self-reporting, usually perpetration is under reported relative to victimization, however assuming men and womenunder report to the same extent, one would expect these ratios to be closer.. In fact, in d’Abreu et al. (2013) this discrepancy was so pronounced that the authors concluded the possibility that women under report perpetration more so than men do, could not be ruled out by the data. To explain why women possibly under report perpetrating sexual coercion more than men do, Schuster et al., (2016a, 2016b) states “This finding may be related to traditional gender stereotypes which assume that men are always willing to have sex. Hence, if a woman wants to have sexual contact with a male stranger, he may be less willing to express refusal and/or she maybe less likely to accept his refusal as genuine.”
In other words, it is possible that some women don’t necessarily realize that they have sexually coerced a manbecause many may think that men always want sex.
about 80% of males who were “made to penetrate” were forced to by females. (Usingthe definitions of the CDC, which are not gender neutral). So, it would seemabout 10 – 20% of male sexual victimization is perpetrated by other men.
Thus, we conclude that about 10–20% of sexual coercions perpetrated against men are perpetrated by other men. In our opinion, this is possibly sufcient toexplain the discrepancy at hand.
Nevertheless, we mention that we believethe assertion by d’Abreu et al. (2013) that women might under report perpetration ofsexual coercion more so than men do is a possibility that might have some merit andwarrants further investigation.

So, basically, what's being discussed in that study, is that the number of men and women who claim to have been sexually corced at least once is much higher than the numbers of those who claim to have done the coercing, which is especially true for male victims and female rapists. What they are saying explains this, is that women who rape men are more likely to not understand that they have done so, amd that there is an extra element of hetero men who rape other men, most likely to establish some kind of crazy dominance or something. Taking those things into account, the difference in perpetration close quite substantially, meaning that overall, there's a pretty similar number of hetero men and women raping the other gender.

Which is funny, isn't it? We are being endlessly called creeps and rapists in waiting, being smeared as pure scum by normies, when we are probably the only people on Earth who genuinely have a clean conscience when it comes to rape and stuff like this.

Jfl, just look at this shit. Normies are fucking animals. 25+% of hetero men, non-heteros, and almost certainly hetero women as well admit sexually coercing someone at least once in their lives, while 33% of men and 44% of women claim that someone had coerced them into sex at least once? (Figures which are probably also at least somehow inaccurate and much more equal in reality, since men almost certainly underreport being raped more than women do) This planet is a fucking rape arena holy shit, but while the normies that do this shit happily walk around with no problems, it is us, the least dangerous people on the planet, that are smeared as monsters:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:.

I didn't expect it to be so much. I think only chads and high tier normies are raped by foids.

So, basically, what's being discussed in that study, is that the number of men and women who claim to have been sexually corced at least once is much higher than the numbers of those who claim to have done the coercing
:feelshehe: Interesting
:feelsStudy: How did they ask the participants if they sexually coerced someone?

:feelsokman:High effort post :feelsYall:

:feelshehe: Interesting
:feelsStudy: How did they ask the participants if they sexually coerced someone?

:feelsokman:High effort post :feelsYall:
From the methodology part of the metastudy:
Several standard instruments are used to measure sexual coercion and victimization. In our tables, we note in Column 1 the instrument used by the study if it was one of the common ones given below. If none of these were used, the survey was listed as “original.”
1. Sexual Experience Questionnaire (SES), (Koss et al., 2007)
2. Revised Conflict Tactics Scales, (CTS-2) (Straus et al, 1996).
3. Sexual Aggression and Victimization Scale (SAV-S), (Krahé & Berger, 2013).
4. Postrefusal Sexual Persistence Scale (PSPS), (Struckman-Johnson et al., 2003).
Here is what I think is the up to date Revised Conflict Tactics Scales, guessing the others will be more or less the same:

I didn't expect it to be so much. I think only chads and high tier normies are raped by foids.
It sure is interesting that the numbers of people claiming to have been victimized in this way are so similar and close to each other between sexes, yet while a significant number of men seem to honestly believe that women would simply never do this and “just aren’t as sexual/horny as men,”, almost every woman claims to have at least one friend that was raped.

Sure, the women could be lying a lot about this, but it definitely implies that the men that get raped by women are socially much more segregated from other men than such women are from other women:waitwhat:.

High effort post :feelsYall:

If we defined rape the way that women do, they would rape at least 3 times as much as men do.

Together we can double those numbers.

Just rape theory

So, this is something that I just discovered. (And no wonder, it was published just ten days ago.) You guys remember that metastudy/overview I've posted a few times, which looked at various studies of female-perpetrated sexual coercion/rape and found that, on average, 17% of heterosexual women claimed that they've sexually coerced someone in their lives?

An Examination of Sexual Coercion Perpetrated by Women

Well, that exact same team just did the same to studies of male-perpetrated coercion, with the added bonus of looking at how much gays and lesbians, and other non-heteros of both genders in general, did this.

Rates of Male Sexual Coercion: Comparison with Female Rates, and Comparison Between Sexual Orientations

The results are a bit interesting tbh.

So, hetero guys and non-heteros of both sexes have perpetration rates of about 26%-30%. So, what about hetero female perpetration?

I love how they cite themselves:feelskek:.

Anyway, as is immediately pointed out, this is very different from self-reported victimization rates, which find much lower differences between the sexes.

The discussion is pretty long, so I'll quote the most important bits:

So, basically, what's being discussed in that study, is that the number of men and women who claim to have been sexually corced at least once is much higher than the numbers of those who claim to have done the coercing, which is especially true for male victims and female rapists. What they are saying explains this, is that women who rape men are more likely to not understand that they have done so, amd that there is an extra element of hetero men who rape other men, most likely to establish some kind of crazy dominance or something. Taking those things into account, the difference in perpetration close quite substantially, meaning that overall, there's a pretty similar number of hetero men and women raping the other gender.

Which is funny, isn't it? We are being endlessly called creeps and rapists in waiting, being smeared as pure scum by normies, when we are probably the only people on Earth who genuinely have a clean conscience when it comes to rape and stuff like this.

Jfl, just look at this shit. Normies are fucking animals. 25+% of hetero men, non-heteros, and almost certainly hetero women as well admit sexually coercing someone at least once in their lives, while 33% of men and 44% of women claim that someone had coerced them into sex at least once? (Figures which are probably also at least somehow inaccurate and much more equal in reality, since men almost certainly underreport being raped more than women do) This planet is a fucking rape arena holy shit, but while the normies that do this shit happily walk around with no problems, it is us, the least dangerous people on the planet, that are smeared as monsters:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:.
Just wanted to comment and say your posts are always very interesting and I appreciate your links. Good reads. You are a gift to the board mate.

Just wanted to comment and say your posts are always very interesting and I appreciate your links. Good reads. You are a gift to the board mate.
Thanks:owo::). You too obviously, as others have already said a few times;).

More Me Too and Woke Jew liars

More Me Too and Woke Jew liars
The statistics presented are hilariously absurd. Putting aside the fact that most ,,rape" you hear of is nothing like the barbaric, traumatizing assaults you were taught of, and rather just sex that the female participant regrets afterwards, realizing she had been pumped & dumped, there exists approximately one rapist per every ~five-six people.

i think it's more so dom/sub stuff going on.