Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 26 year-old Truecel who'll never have a chance...

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Basically I've turned 26 today. I'm so ugly people stare at me, make fun of me, and talk about me (strangers, too, this has been going on since I'm 11). I have a disability (but I can walk normally and drive). I'm 5'3" in height, but my dick is above average (not bragging, just pointing out no woman will ever know of it, she'll just guess it's extremly tiny or non-existent). I also have a weird voice, strangely shaped head (narrow from the front, but very weird profile view bc it's a big head) and face (jaw, cheekbones, and overall facial features; and my eyes are very asymmetrical). I can't count how many times I've overheard "he looks like a monster", "ugliest person I've ever seen", you get the idea. People in a restaurant usually turn their heads to look at me. So yeah. I'm already 26 years old, I've had my last friend over a decade ago, and I never had the social experience others had in this time-frame. People have even taken pictures of me in the past, while laughing in the process.

So yeah. Of course I'm insecure and awkward, all things considered. How will I – an outcast, an absolute underdog of society – ever get a kind, pretty girlfriend? The odds are colossally small. How should I ever stand a snowball's chance in hell, with all the competition? Oh, and I also have a very discoloured chest because of this disability.

Life is SO freaking unfair. I see beautiful couples on Instagram (young ones) and the inequality is so sad.

Relatable tbh. The restaurant thing gets me tbh. If I could I'd go to restaurants every day, or nearly every day. But I don't bother anymore just because the experience is always ruined. Either by people staring, pointing, or audibly mocking me to their friends under their breath. Or hell if there's a kid there, kids aren't shy of speaking what they think. Kids are blackpilled as fuck and have zero filter, they loudly proclaim what they think of me even if its just them being curious and asking their parents.

Relatable tbh. The restaurant thing gets me tbh. If I could I'd go to restaurants every day, or nearly every day. But I don't bother anymore just because the experience is always ruined. Either by people staring, pointing, or audibly mocking me to their friends under their breath. Or hell if there's a kid there, kids aren't shy of speaking what they think. Kids are blackpilled as fuck and have zero filter, they loudly proclaim what they think of me even if its just them being curious and asking their parents.

Oh wow, I thought I was like the only one. Yeah your experience is the same as mine. The talking, posting, mocking... and the kids saying "why does this man look so weird?", to which the parents act shocked, "hey don't be so rude." Or "mom, is that a man or a woman?" (my disability makes me look kinda feminine because of the wrong growth of facial bones and skull shape (and yes, I have short hair), but most of all, just really weird).

Oh wow, I thought I was like the only one. Yeah your experience is the same as mine. The talking, posting, mocking... and the kids saying "why does this man look so weird?", to which the parents act shocked, "hey don't be so rude." Or "mom, is that a man or a woman?" (my disability makes me look kinda feminine because of the wrong growth of facial bones and skull shape (and yes, I have short hair), but most of all, just really weird).
It's brutal tbh. Also when just walking around tbh. Walking to a shop and whatnot. That look. It's the same look people pull when they see dogshit or vomit on the street. The look of utter disgust. Then there's those who follow it up by muttering something that they dont think I can hear, or those who just outright insult me

It's brutal tbh. Also when just walking around tbh. Walking to a shop and whatnot. That look. It's the same look people pull when they see dogshit or vomit on the street. The look of utter disgust. Then there's those who follow it up by muttering something that they dont think I can hear, or those who just outright insult me
Yeah, I'm sorry, it's a sad world...

Relatable tbh. The restaurant thing gets me tbh. If I could I'd go to restaurants every day, or nearly every day. But I don't bother anymore just because the experience is always ruined. Either by people staring, pointing, or audibly mocking me to their friends under their breath. Or hell if there's a kid there, kids aren't shy of speaking what they think. Kids are blackpilled as fuck and have zero filter, they loudly proclaim what they think of me even if it’s just them being curious and asking their parents.
It’s only shitty kids tbh. I worked as a summer camp counselor and although some kids were asshats most were cool.

It’s only shitty kids tbh. I worked as a summer camp counselor and although some kids were asshats most were cool.
What age? Had they developed a social filter by then?

It's not only kids in my case. In fact, it's mostly adults. When kids see me they laugh and point too, though, still makes me sad. But adults don't even try to hide it – most of the time. The laughing or saying how ugly I look... (I'm named 'monster', 'probably mentally retarded', 'is that a man or a woman?', 'ugliest person I've ever seen). Jeez I feel so sad and angry writing this, how unfair the world is. And then there are the beautiful couples, who also – aside from the romantic features they share – are treated better in and by society. Fuck my life.

What age? Had they developed a social filter by then?
I worked from 5–10 I didn’t wanna do 12-13 year olds because it’s kinda hard to have authority over kids like that when they’re old enough to go to your school. Plus not too big of a difference between my age when I was working and them.
It's not only kids in my case. In fact, it's mostly adults. When kids see me they laugh and point too, though, still makes me sad. But adults don't even try to hide it – most of the time. The laughing or saying how ugly I look... (I'm named 'monster', 'probably mentally retarded', 'is that a man or a woman?', 'ugliest person I've ever seen). Jeez I feel so sad and angry writing this, how unfair the world is. And then there are the beautiful couples, who also – aside from the romantic features they share – are treated better in and by society. Fuck my life.
What a bunch of disgusting cunts. Society is so shit nowadays it’s awful how people can be. The Blackpill is a hard truth, modern society is so shit

Happy birthday brocel. Cope with some cake

I worked from 5–10 I didn’t wanna do 12-13 year olds because it’s kinda hard to have authority over kids like that when they’re old enough to go to your school. Plus not too big of a difference between my age when I was working and them.

What a bunch of disgusting cunts. Society is so shit nowadays it’s awful how people can be. The Blackpill is a hard truth, modern society is so shit
Thanks - sorry just to clarify, then I'll leave you alone – they never call me that directly (although in 8th grade my bullies said I "look like a monster"). Strangers say these things behind my back: when I'm out with my dog, buying groceries (which luckily my mom is doing mostly), when I'm in a restaurant, and so on.

Thanks - sorry just to clarify, then I'll leave you alone – they never call me that directly (although in 8th grade my bullies said I "look like a monster"). Strangers say these things behind my back: when I'm out with my dog, buying groceries (which luckily my mom is doing mostly), when I'm in a restaurant, and so on.
Yea you gotta gym maxx, I understand how you feel having faggots mess with you. But you definitely shouldn’t take that disrespect

You should go around ringing people's doorbells at night and throw acid in their faces. Spare the incels but normies are fair game. People will never see you as anything but a monster so you should become one. Make them know what it's like to live life as a truecel.

around the higher end of that number yeah they'll usually have developed a filter by then. The lower end and below not so much

Adults are extremely malicious about it too

around the higher end of that number yeah they'll usually have developed a filter by then. The lower end and below not so much
Yes usually some of them do say some stupid shit. But it’s usually only the cunty kids who were raised wrong

Yes usually some of them do say some stupid shit. But it’s usually only the cunty kids who were raised wrong
not even that tbh. It's not like the kids are always setting out to offend or insult people. They're just curious and wonder "whats wrong with him"/"why does he look like that". So they vocalize it and usually ask their parents

not even that tbh. It's not like the kids are always setting out to offend or insult people. They're just curious and wonder "whats wrong with him"/"why does he look like that". So they vocalize it and usually ask their parents
Yea true

Extremely relatable I elicit looks of disgust on a weekly basis negative experience upon negative experience it ain't easy.

Brutal, I'm sorry you have to go through shit like that.

There are kind people in the world, but it's certainly the others who are not shy about identifying themselves.

Would growing a lot of facial hair help you to mask some of the issues...? Sorry if dumb question, I'm sure you've had plenty of time to think of these things.

@Randy Bull

Damn that's brutal, guess it shows it can always get worse the uglier you are. Thankfully, I am just plain 3/10 ugly and not physically disfigured, so while I do get frowns and mocking smirks, people just avoid looking at me for the most part and nobody has commented directly about my appearance that I could clearly hear. Kids look at me normally for the most part, very rare that I get anyone pointing at me, happened once somewhere in an area with a lot of White people on the east coast, some white girl pointed at me and said something mocking to her mother.

Last edited:
Damn that's brutal, guess it shows it can always get worse the uglier you are. Thankfully, I am just plain 3/10 ugly and not physically disfigured, so while I do get frowns and mocking smirks, people just avoid looking at me for the most part and nobody has commented directly about my appearance that I could clearly hear. Kids look at me normally for the most part, very rare that I get anyone pointing at me, happened once somewhere in an area with a lot of White people on the east coast, some white girl pointed at me and said something mocking to her mother.
The worst type of hate is completely ignoring a person.

No it's not, being directly bullied and mocked is worse. I prefer being ignored to being bullied.
Then you never suffered. No bullying is not worser. When you’re bullied they are acknowledging your existance.

Then you never suffered. No bullying is not worser. When you’re bullied they are acknowledging your existance.
That's nonsense. I was frequently bullied and it traumatized me. Being ignored also sucks but it's not as bad.

God damn that's relatable. Glad I logged on just in time to see this. You sound like me. In fact, I've said verbatim many of the things you have on this site.

I don't want to gaslight or give you false hope, but don't count your chickens before they hatch. I'm 5'4" and literally been called a little monster/golem/Fred etc. Finding out I'm not hideous though. Just fucking tiny and (except my dick) and spergy. Regardless, welcome to .is homeskillet. Look forward to reading your posts.

Basically I've turned 26 today. I'm so ugly people stare at me, make fun of me, and talk about me (strangers, too, this has been going on since I'm 11). I have a disability (but I can walk normally and drive). I'm 5'3" in height, but my dick is above average (not bragging, just pointing out no woman will ever know of it, she'll just guess it's extremly tiny or non-existent). I also have a weird voice, strangely shaped head (narrow from the front, but very weird profile view bc it's a big head) and face (jaw, cheekbones, and overall facial features; and my eyes are very asymmetrical). I can't count how many times I've overheard "he looks like a monster", "ugliest person I've ever seen", you get the idea. People in a restaurant usually turn their heads to look at me. So yeah. I'm already 26 years old, I've had my last friend over a decade ago, and I never had the social experience others had in this time-frame. People have even taken pictures of me in the past, while laughing in the process.

So yeah. Of course I'm insecure and awkward, all things considered. How will I – an outcast, an absolute underdog of society – ever get a kind, pretty girlfriend? The odds are colossally small. How should I ever stand a snowball's chance in hell, with all the competition? Oh, and I also have a very discoloured chest because of this disability.

Life is SO freaking unfair. I see beautiful couples on Instagram (young ones) and the inequality is so sad.
You have my sympathy, I'm invisible to people. not met with disgust by them so I guess I can navigate society without hateful eyes on me as much as you. I hope you go to a country where you are treated with some dignity

Try your whole life man and being NEET on top of that. You’re just a rookie.
I am NEET currently and everyone's always hated me my whole life, not to mention I am uglier than you.

Happy birthday brocel :feelsautistic:

Gymmaxx wount work on him. Gymmaxx aint work for turbo shortcels

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFpy2TAt/

Do you wanna he look like a toon?

Meh

Oh sorry I forgot happy birthday

Brutal, I'm sorry you have to go through shit like that.

There are kind people in the world, but it's certainly the others who are not shy about identifying themselves.

Would growing a lot of facial hair help you to mask some of the issues...? Sorry if dumb question, I'm sure you've had plenty of time to think of these things.
Thanks man. Yeah good point, it's the rude ones that show themselves. Facial hair? It's a fair question, no need to say sorry. I can only grow stubbles though. Plus my head shape/face looks kinda feminine (indirectly caused by my disorder/facial bones and fat)... so it might really work on some people, just not me individually.