Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 26F finds out her 26M identifies with incels (post by u/incelgfthrowaway)

There are more fakecels than we realize.

I don't care about the other BS the foid is saying. We have a fakecel problem on the loose.

I find it kind of funny he calls himself an incel to his gf

Also the fucker showered 2 times a week and had a gf

Just further proof you don't actually need to do anything if a particular woman finds you attractive. Chad doesn't even need to wipe his ass and he gets girlfriends

Meanwhile old fuck nigga like me can do anything and everything and women still think I'm a uggo who deserves to die

Least sex haver .is member

This fakecel should be burnt alive (in video game) :feelsjuice:

I don't know whether I hate him because he's a fakecel or like him because he's blackpilled

didn't read sexhavers can eat shit

They don't even hide themselves anymore jfl :feelsaww:

We have a fakecel problem on the loose.
We need to expose and apprehend the plotters (fakecels). No respite for the enemies of the Caliphate (in ARMA 2 TAKISTAN EMIRATE MOD)

Just further proof you don't actually need to do anything if a particular woman finds you attractive. Chad doesn't even need to wipe his ass and he gets girlfriends

Meanwhile old fuck nigga like me can do anything and everything and women still think I'm a uggo who deserves to die
Yeah, this guy apparently doesn't even clip his fingers before fingering his gf, jfl.

Incels in 2022

will not read. death to sexhavers.

Geez.

If you get a wife, never tell her you identify with incels

Reddit = Larp

Hell, I've asked him (as tactfully as I could) to shower more than twice a week and trim his pokey fingernails short before fingering me

"Shower and be groomed inky"

Here I am who showers at least once a day and cuts my fingernails at least once a week and I am a wizard

Chadsdotcoblurr

"I've never had an orgasm with him", only Chad will make a foid orgasm, he got slightly blackpilled and is depressed now.

Hypergamy is forcing even sexhavers to embrace the blackpill. This guy is most likely normie tier.. He knows it's just his turn and it will be much harder to replace her than for her to replace him.

We have sex on average twice a week. My libido is lower than his and it takes me some effort to maintain this frequency. We used to have sex a lot less, like a couple times a month,
Brutal chad only pill.

Brutal chad only pill.
They don't talk about chad like this. This is looking like a case where this chick was an inexperienced virgin and actually DID chose a guy based on personality thinking that his limpdicked cucked faggot behavior would somehow translate to the bedroom. Nazi chad would have her squirting all over the place and she knows it. It's only a matter of time before she cheats or leaves him once she becomes fully conscious of this.

They don't talk about chad like this. This is looking like a case where this chick was an inexperienced virgin and actually DID chose a guy based on personality thinking that his limpdicked cucked faggot behavior would somehow translate to the bedroom. Nazi chad would have her squirting all over the place and she knows it. It's only a matter of time before she cheats or leaves him once she becomes fully conscious of this.
Thats what I meant saying brutal chad pill.
Situation like that would not happen if she met a chad. If it was a chad it would be him having weaker libido.

“We have sex regularly “.—-“he identifies as incel”. You seriously can’t make this shit up

the key phrase in that wall of text is “I’ve never had an orgasm with him”.

Guys, she doesn’t actually give a shit about what he says. She just found an excuse to break up with him because he’s unattractive and can’t make her cum

gen z are stupid fakecels