Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 28 year old toilet on the radio says that she sleeps with an unwashed plush toy

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A radio show was talking about how a man as a kid had a teddy bear with his mother's boyfriend's scent in their household and never washed it. Then they asked their audience if they have any unwashed things in their house that they never wash, suddenly a lot of toilets called in.

DISGUST WARNING.

The first caller was a 28 year old toilet who said that she has a teddy bear that she has never washed ever since she was a toddler, her boyfriend absolutely hates it so instead of sleeping with her boyfriend (who is disgusted by the thing) she sleeps with her teddy bear that hasn't been washed in 2 decades.

Then another toilet called and said that she sleeps with a giant Sperm Whale plush toy that has never been washed, another toilet talked about a bib she had since she was a baby that has never been washed that she also still sleeps with, and then an older toilet talked about a horse plush toy.

The only male that called said that the only unwashed thing he has is something from his wife's pregnancy (doesn't sound like his choice).

People often say that we're incels because we're disgusting, but there are way more disgusting toilets than disgusting men. Many Feminists keep their menstrual fluids in jars and make art projects with them, many toilets never wash themselves down there and while every male friend I have showers once or twice a day, I have a few Asian female friends that only shower once or twice A WEEK.

Females are the disgusting half of the human race yet THEY get the ick FROM US?!

Then another toilet called and said that she sleeps with a giant Sperm
hqdefault.jpg

People often say that we're incels because we're disgusting, but there are way more disgusting toilets than disgusting men. Many Feminists keep their menstrual fluids in jars and make art projects with them, many toilets never wash themselves down there and while every male friend I have showers once or twice a day, I have a few Asian female friends that only shower once or twice A WEEK.
I remember several stories of women who fuck men with poor hygiene, I remember the case of a guy who was fucking his girlfriend and she noticed that he had a piece of toilet paper with poop stuck on his ass

god i wish i was dutch

I remember several stories of women who fuck men with poor hygiene, I remember the case of a guy who was fucking his girlfriend and she noticed that he had a piece of toilet paper with poop stuck on his ass

Foids are the most terrifying form of living organisms on planet Earth.

foids are mentally and physically impure.