Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

29-Year-Old Woman Sentenced To 51 Years To Life In Prison After Killing 3 Students In DUI Crash

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★

Normies drive like super aggressive retards. Like even in school zones and residential areas you see normies roaring through, way, way above the speed limit, and the normie is talking on the cell phone and visibly angry.. often drunk or using drugs. And then eventually driving like that all the time, year after year, the normie kills like kids.

Luckily with the murders on the roads today there is in car gps recording devices, cell phone gps recording, and security cameras everywhere so detectives can review the recordings to make sure the normie was following the rules of the road and it was a legitimate 'accident' as the normies claim. Or if it was manslaughter which carries a maximum sentence of life in prison.

Im surprised the simp judges didn't give her a slap on the wrist

Normies drive like super aggressive retards. Like even in school zones and residential areas you see normies roaring through, way, way above the speed limit, and the normie is talking on the cell phone and visibly angry.. often drunk or using drugs. And then eventually driving like that all the time, year after year, the normie kills like kids.

Luckily with the murders on the roads today there is in car gps recording devices, cell phone gps recording, and security cameras everywhere so detectives can review the recordings to make sure the normie was following the rules of the road and it was a legitimate 'accident' as the normies claim. Or if it was manslaughter which carries a maximum sentence of life in prison.

Shes fuckable af, mang :owo:

Meanwhile I can’t even get my driver’s license. It never began

29?She looks like an old lady.

Why would anyone drink and drive with Uber and other apps? You can even call a taxi from your phone. Is it really worth losing your whole life over it?

Last edited:
Finally justice kek

Why would anyone drink and drive with Uber and other apps? You can even call a taxi from your phone. Is it really worth losing your whole life over it?
Some people are just stupid

29?She looks like an old lady.

tbf I know of some people who live in rather remote locations and I suppose I can understand (still do not condone) why due to a general lack of said services. But big difference between santa ana and a remote area of northern canada.

One thing is she killed a white woman college student.
its not just how many killed, its also who got killed. i was surprised to see she got 51 yrs when i saw the 2 guys, then i saw the 1 cumskin foid and that explains it

She should be breeded for every year she is sentenced.

california's population is majority hispanic. you just gotta get used to this shit lol. theres no stopping it.

for whatever reason (i'm too apathetic and disillusioned to really i care), they disproportionately account for people gettting DUIs and alcohol related crashes.

and when theyre not drunk theyre driving aggressive as fuck.

Woman+ ugly (would still fuck) + whore
glad shes in jail
cope and seethe people who liked her

Couldn't care less about 3 dead normies tbh

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:I fucking hate reckles driverssssss

Judge must be an .is member :feelshmm:

not life imprisonment for that bitch??? JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back