Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting :(

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Just another night coming home from work late. It's midnight here, so of course the parties are on tonight. As I was driving home I stopped at a light and there were these two blonde women in another car that stopped next to me. I instantly started feeling anxious even when I was in my car. I was singing some 80s song "I would die for you" by Prince, and of course that same time they came by and I just have a feeling they heard me because my song was playing loud and their windows open. They immedialtely look at me (I try not to stare at them but I can tell with the corner of my eyes they're looking at me). Anyway when the light turns green I'm still singing and we hit another light.

They look at me again of course, and then I turned around and I had direct eye contact with the driver. She looked at me, made no expression, and then looked at her friend. Her friend's reaction was literally this:
giphy.gif

I seriously don't want to live anymore. I just turned off the music after and just heard the sound of my car as I drove. I'm having an anxiety attack thinking about this shit that just happened. I really hate my life.

Just another night coming home from work late. It's midnight here, so of course the parties are on tonight. As I was driving home I stopped at a light and there were these two blonde women in another car that stopped next to me. I instantly started feeling anxious even when I was in my car. I was singing some 80s song "I would die for you" by Prince, and of course that same time they came by and I just have a feeling they heard me because my song was playing loud and their windows open. They immedialtely look at me (I try not to stare at them but I can tell with the corner of my eyes they're looking at me). Anyway when the light turns green I'm still singing and we hit another light.

They look at me again of course, and then I turned around and I had direct eye contact with the driver. She looked at me, made no expression, and then looked at her friend. Her friend's reaction was literally this:
giphy.gif

I seriously don't want to live anymore. I just turned off the music after and just heard the sound of my car as I drove. I'm having an anxiety attack thinking about this shit that just happened. I really hate my life.

Feels bad man. I just experienced something like this while I went to the gym earlier today

I experience this shit almost daily

Just don't give a shit anymore. You shouldn't care what two stuck-up random bitches in their think. I wear what I want fuck opinons, they'll have the same one on me regardless of what I dress like or listen to. I got past caring what random foids think, msot people in my school probably think I'm gay from how I dress but fuck them.

Just don't give a shit anymore. You shouldn't care what two stuck-up random bitches in their think. I wear what I want fuck opinons, they'll have the same one on me regardless of what I dress like or listen to. I got past caring what random foids think, msot people in my school probably think I'm gay from how I dress but fuck them.
I'm just tired of being ugly brother.

Looked at like a subhuman, I've had that happen many times before. I just have to accept my fate unfortunately

Please don't kill yourself over this bad experience. Find a way to gain massive amounts of power and spite them for what they have done.:feelsokman:

Lol. I'd go full GTA on them. Shoot their gas tank and watch the car explode while they burn alive inside. Stupid vapid cunts. They should be wiped off the face of this universe like the vile scum they are

dam bro sounds rough, fucking femoids have no heart

when i used to go outside every female i looked at would make that face they are so entitled and selfish narcisist bitches i fucking hate them

Mm, it's not about the clothes.

What do you wear that makes people think you're gay? dresses?
Please don't kill yourself over this bad experience. Find a way to gain massive amounts of power and spite them for what they have done.:feelsokman:
This. If you're not oligarchmaxxing in 2018 then jfl.

oh no not you type of people... ugh, these poeple always try and act like they have problems with 'muh inner conflicts' and say they want to kill themselves all the time etc just to try and develop their 'character' to be edgy and unique, yes i am generalising because it's all ive seen from you type of folks so far.

Hihglights too, I'm a sad boy edge type like Lil Peep, i eve started doing xanax to cope, along with wed.
Be careful of fent pressed pills, don't be too much like lil peep.

Be careful of fent pressed pills, don't be too much like lil peep.
Well like tenta said, yeah I kinda hope i get some fake pressed ones but my guy's good. Also @tenta yeah basically. I try not to be too edgey but honestly it comes from having actual depression. I spent a week In a youth mental type hosptial before for a plan to kill myself.

when i used to go outside every female i looked at would make that face they are so entitled and selfish narcisist bitches i fucking hate them

same, i hate that face