Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 2D pillers

NΩVA

NΩVA

Adventuring.
-
For the 2D pillers out there. When did you take the 2D pill? How has it been since?

65akkjy7p2x41.jpg

It's a nice cope, but not for everyone.
The prerequisite is realizing all 'love' is conditional, you just stop caring about anything related to romance, cause it doesn't exist in the real world.
I've basically been on the 2D coping route since end of highschool, so a decade basically.

when i was always drawing i never wanted to draw male drawings, i just felt so bored doing them and i just enjoyed my time drawing anime girls because they're the real beautiful ones. i find no interest in drawing 2d male characters, i am only interested in drawing girls
How has it been since?
i was drawing for a lot of time but then i just become a lazy slug and i just dropped it. now i maybe draw once a month and most of the time i don't draw at all

The whole scene is hard to watch tbh, I couldn't believe it the first time I saw it.
Either Iketani was dumb af, either he was too blackpilled to seize his chance.

The whole scene is hard to watch tbh, I couldn't believe it the first time I saw it.
Either Iketani was dumb af, either he was too blackpilled to seize his chance.
It's even more brutal when you realize he ends up bald and incel in the sequel.

It's even more brutal when you realize he ends up bald and incel in the sequel.
Out of the main characters, he's the most relatable one, especially bc of the sequel
Even Itsuki ended up having it better than him

Out of the main characters, he's the most relatable one, especially bc of the sequel
Even Itsuki ended up having it better than him
It hits hard because he lives out the 'bad end', the story that typically left untold.
Really makes you wonder if circumstances were different things could be different, it's usually the missed opportunities that tend to linger on the mind.

iketani-initial-d.gif

when i was always drawing i never wanted to draw male drawings, i just felt so bored doing them and i just enjoyed my time drawing anime girls because they're the real beautiful ones. i find no interest in drawing 2d male characters, i am only interested in drawing girls

i was drawing for a lot of time but then i just become a lazy slug and i just dropped it. now i maybe draw once a month and most of the time i don't draw at all
If you still want to make waifus you should use AI. Try Yodayo, if you have a pc with a good graphics card then download stable diffusion. AImaxxing til the end of time.

It hits hard because he lives out the 'bad end', the story that typically left untold.
Really makes you wonder if circumstances were different things could be different, it's usually the missed opportunities that tend to linger on the mind.

iketani-initial-d.gif
Fr, that's what makes it brutal :feelsbadman:

Depends on what you mean by 2D pill. I have watched anime since 15 year ago, but I only really got into waifus since 10 years ago.

Around 24 years I'd say. I remember the first character who made me feel things when I was just entering puberty, and that was Terra from Final Fantasy 6.

I hate 2d , cant get any reference where the character is at the horizon

Depends on what you mean by 2D pill. I have watched anime since 15 year ago, but I only really got into waifus since 10 years ago.
thats retarded tbh