Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW 3 muslims molest Hindu girl in front of her Hindu fiance

why is he kissing his shoes

Hi dindu nuffin

It's been so long since I looked into what the Hindu religion even is. They're the ones who reckon cows are sacred right? And the blue guy at the centre of the universe?

Last edited:
Where's the rape?

Hinpoo streetshitters and pajeet mudslimes are fighting each other. Hope they destroy each other, it will make lots of enjoyable footage.

Shit skins vs shit skins

They give rape and molestation a bad name

Does he go to jail if he beats the shit out of him? What's with the kissing shoes bs

normie problems.

u acting like a whiteknight faggot.

OP is a Hindtuva propaganda account.

Keep seething Pajeet. Your country got owned by Muslims a dozen times

No amount of coping will ever change the fact Muslims dominated India for over half a millennium.

No amount of coping will ever change the fact Muslims dominated India for over half a millennium.

What are you? A terrorist propaganda account?

Hindutva means hinduness, or hindu essence.

Muslims don't own india now and thats all that matters.

MUH terrorist propaganda

Stfu Pajeet curry. I could whoop your skinny fat vegetarian ass irl.

I'm not even vegetarian you goatfucker
Sure buddy

Even if you're not you probably have a cuck Indian diet which barely has any protein

Skinny fat soyboy

I would've whirlwind through them like their nothing. Just look at them they are pussies. I would let them even with knife and I would still rip them.

Jfl at that cuck. You as a man you have to know how to fight. I've practice combat sport since 8 til 18.

Last edited:

JFL at Modicels, ask your cow god to protect the hindu foid

Peaceful community spreading peace.

It's been so long since I looked into what the Hindu religion even is. They're the ones who reckon cows are sacred right? And the blue guy at the centre of the universe?
lmao blue guy

I would've whirlwind through them like their nothing. Just look at them they are pussies. I would let them even with knife and I would still rip them.

Jfl at that cuck. You as a man you have to know how to fight. I've practice combat sport since 8 til 18.
as a man you have to know how to fight if you live in a violent shitty country like india where they shit on the street

Islamic Republic of India soon inshallah

shitskins doing their thing kek

Lol why would I be mad? It's your shitty religion that's finally dying and being abandoned en masse.
mad? didn't you respond first to me lmao i couldn't give a single shit about you

And? It's a forum you fucking idiot, anyone can reply to whoever they want.
Keep responding to me buddy boyo living rent free in your head :feelskek:

he's right

because treating 2 faggots who couldn't ignite fucking propane as Idols instead is much better :feelskek:
What? Who couldn't ignite idols? No idea who you're talking about.

Just gonna put you on ignore lol. Annoying ass retard.
you are the one that keeps responding to me like i said i couldn't give a single shit about you shitskins:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

you are the one that keeps responding to me like i said i couldn't give a single shit about you shitskins:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
LOL don't worry, you'll care soon enough once "shitskins" overrun your pathetic nations.

LOL don't worry, you'll care soon enough once "shitskins" overrun your pathetic nations.
Not gonna happen in my lifetime the pros of living in poor country

Not gonna happen in my lifetime the pros of living in poor country
Well, enjoy your time while it lasts then. Lol. You guys are gonna get btfo d the same you did during the failure you glorify as the crusades.

curryshit fantasy cope, 51 down in christchurch and none of the shitskins have hit back harder since, you'll soon learn your lesson and you'll be exiled or killed and sent back to your shithole countries.

Well, enjoy your time while it lasts then. Lol. You guys are gonna get btfo d the same you did during the failure you glorify as the crusades.
at least you are self aware of how savage degenerate and satanic your kind is kek

shitskins will die from starvation in the upcoming crisis, you won't last long because all of your backwards countries rely on Europe and the US to survive and not fall into chaos.

curryshit fantasy cope, 51 down in christchurch and none of the shitskins have hit back harder since, you'll soon learn your lesson and you'll be exiled or killed and sent back to your shithole countries.
"None hit back"

Yeah besides the countless dozens of stabbings, rapes and murders in the past few years

Whatever cope helps you feel better buddy. Let's wait and see, shall we?

shitskins will die from starvation in the upcoming crisis, you won't last long because all of your backwards countries rely on Europe and the US to survive and not fall into chaos.
LOL you wish. "shitskin" countries are some of the greatest agriculturally and energy wise on the planet. They can easily sustain themselves. If anything, it's your Cumskin nations that are gonna suffer. Remind me, who's freezing in Germany right now?

"None hit back"

Yeah besides the countless dozens of stabbings, rapes and murders in the past few years

Whatever cope helps you feel better buddy. Let's wait and see, shall we?
Large scale coordinated attacks haven't happened since we blew your camps to smithereens with missiles. the "countless dozens of stabbings, rapes and murders in the past few years" were just chimpouts because of your lack of impulse control, in the long term you're doing nothing but making Europeans hate you even more.

Large scale coordinated attacks haven't happened since we blew your camps to smithereens with missiles. the "countless dozens of stabbings, rapes and murders in the past few years" were just chimpouts because of your lack of impulse control, in the long term you're doing nothing but making Europeans hate you even more.
ISIS was destroyed by the Syrian, Iraqi and Turkish armies. MUH missle strikes were just virtue signalling by the West so that the could claim they did something.

Regardless, we don't give a fuck about Europeans hating us. We'll be the majority soon and then we'll make the rules.

LOL you wish. "shitskin" countries are some of the greatest agriculturally and energy wise on the planet. They can easily sustain themselves. If anything, it's your Cumskin nations that are gonna suffer. Remind me, who's freezing in Germany right now?
Good luck sustaining yourselves when your people are a bunch of street shitting, retarded brown monkeys who stab each other in the back for financial gain.

India GDP: 2.62 trillion
India population: 1.4 billion
Australia GDP: 1.33 trillion
Australia population: 25 million

So much for your economy dipshit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6