Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 30,000 GET

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Special thanks to @AAAAAAAAAAAcel, @Cowcel and @Idotms for awakening the postmaxxer within me again and getting me here so quickly. Thanks brothers. Next milestone: 10k for @Cowbro and @Rickroll. Let's go boys.

No problem it was fun

Congratulastions bro :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

Low t. Prefered your normal posting.

Congrats man, u weren’t lying when u said u could easily surpass me

What a millestone :feelsclown:

congrats. but I don't see color change yet.

Wtf cowcel is at 10k already? Wtf man you were like 8k yesterday

No problem it was fun
I agree bro, thanks again.
Congratulastions bro :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
Thank you brother!! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
???
Low t. Prefered your normal posting.
I'm now an official sewer rat.
Congrats man, u weren’t lying when u said u could easily surpass me
Thanks Mehmet, don't worry, I just wanted to get to 30k, I won't postmaxx as hard anymore, I made more than 1k posts in one day and it's not even over. You can stay ahead of me.. for now. Jfl.
interesting
Interesting.
What a millestone :feelsclown:
Yeah, it is.
congrats. but I don't see color change yet.
It takes a little while before it kicks in.
Congratulations
Thanks.
Wtf cowcel is at 10k already? Wtf man you were like 8k yesterday
We were postmaxxing hard boyo.
Congratulations man
Thanks buddy boyo.

Congratulations man :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

ClearcutDisguisedAmericanindianhorse-size_restricted.gif

Lol i actually managed to do that but only once
You have to mash Z+A button like crazy

Speedrunner still need a set-up for cannonless. BLJs are also absolutely mandatory. You even have to do BLJs in certain stages. I really thought about speedrunning this game. I know that I would outperform most players with pure techskill.

Speedrunner still need a set-up for cannonless. BLJs are also absolutely mandatory. You even have to do BLJs in certain stages. I really thought about speedrunning this game. I know that I would outperform most players with pure techskill.
Really? Damn... I was a pretty good player back then too , id make the most risky wallkicks and jumps
Watch the 120 star speedrun , its like BLJ every 5 seconds
Id you havent watched it
If*

Really? Damn... I was a pretty good player back then too , id make the most risky wallkicks and jumps
Watch the 120 star speedrun , its like BLJ every 5 seconds
Id you havent watched it
If*

I am well in touch with the speedrunning scene and the competitive scene in general. In fact BLJs are absolutely mandatory at this point and should be common knowledge for everyone who is speedrunning this game. Although, I find it kinda weird, that people still have problems with doing canonless. Even Simply who has now the world record needs a set-up for doing cannonless... Sometimes people even fail at BLJs despite the fact, this technique has been around 2006 or even earlier.

I am well in touch with the speedrunning scene and the competitive scene in general. In fact BLJs are absolutely mandatory at this point and should be common knowledge for everyone who is speedrunning this game. Although, I find it kinda weird, that people still have problems with doing canonless. Even Simply who has now the world record needs a set-up for doing cannonless... Sometimes people even fail at BLJs despite the fact, this technique has been around 2006 or even earlier.
I havent been in touch with the game for a while , i dont know if you are talking about tool assisted speedruns or real time , there's some BLJs that just can not be pulled off in real time without the frame accuracy and pause buffering

Seeing cannonless in real time still amazes me , i think i need to get back to the community

I havent been in touch with the game for a while , i dont know if you are talking about tool assisted speedruns or real time , there's some BLJs that just can not be pulled off in real time without the frame accuracy and pause buffering

BLJs are even done in the level Bowser in the Dakr World and of course BLJs are mandatory right at the start to get access to certain levels.

Seeing cannonless in real time still amazes me

For the 16 stars category it is absolutely mandatory.

u only tagged... thats cheating :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Congratulations on the milestone, man.

Special thanks to @AAAAAAAAAAAcel, @Cowcel and @Idotms for awakening the postmaxxer within me again and getting me here so quickly. Thanks brothers. Next milestone: 10k for @Cowbro and @Rickroll. Let's go boys.