Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy 30 year old incel gets gaslighted on cuckit

Even at 22 virginity is a red flag

If you are a virgin past high school it is a red flag

Virginity is already a red flag by about 16-17, to be honest.

if someone has to ask this question at such age, then its already over. Its been over for them for YEARS

"I recommend you watch Fresh & Fit on youtube!" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

By 30 you're supposed to be settling down with your wife and kids in a family sized home, that's what all the well adjusted people are doing.

Last edited:
By 30 you're supposed to be settling down with your wife and kids in a family sized home, that's what all the well adjusted people are doing.
Ain't my fault nigga humanity is just getting worse and worse as time passes.

Having the wrong genes is what is a red flag actually.

Then you get divorced and go MGTOW.
Age is cope.
If you are born with shit genetics then you will always remain virgin.
If you are born with a good genetics then you will get laid and married in any age.

Not reading this shit
inb4
"um yikes sweaty it's your insecurity showing in your attitude that's off-putting, your thoughts are wrong kill yourself inkler :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:

Look at this fucking bitch, and the way OP prostrates himself before her. "I know lots of ugly guys with hot girlfriends" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

People like this are the reason why I joined this forum, I used to be one of those "virgin but not incel" nice guys like you see on IT (including cucked feminism) but then i noticed that people were calling me an incel anyways so i might as well just roll with it.