Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "30 years from now, it won't matter what you learned or how you used it..."

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★

Lol, this poster was hung up in my 8th grade math class. It still lives rent-free in my head YEARS later into adulthood due to how blatantly wrong it is...

I was thinking about this in the shower- the poster should instead be rewritten to say "30 years from now, it won't matter what you learned and how you used it. What will matter is what shoes you wore, how your hair looked, and the jeans you bought."

Better yet, it replace shoes, hair, and jeans with face, race, and height :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I wanna do this:
33930.jpg

I wanna do this:
33930.jpg
It’s not really worth it imo. The copes keep me here. Maybe one day ai girlfriends will be a thing

Only one way to find out

It’s not really worth it imo.
How? Once you kill yourself, you won't be there to feel bad about it.

Think about the time before you were born. Exactly. Nothing, right? It'll be the same way when you die.

How? Once you kill yourself, you won't be there to feel bad about it.

Think about the time before you were born. Exactly. Nothing, right? It'll be the same way when you die.
Maybe I’m not quite depressed yet. For now I still want to live to enjoy my copes like vidya and alcohol. At least I can die from alc poisoning like Mittens the YouTuber or whatever

“What you learned and how you used it”. Sounds like a cope that the teachers hung up just to pat themselves on the back.

“What you learned and how you used it”. Sounds like a cope that the teachers hung up just to pat themselves on the back.
it is a cope

you know what you really need to learn? How to talk to people and be a normal fucking person. Even then it doesn't matter if you're ugly, but I suffer so fucking much with developmental problems stemming from being socially isolated. Couldn't be NT if i tried

That's right, Billy Beta. Your bullies are going to end up as homeless drug addicts. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
yeah, lol

meanwhile every single person who has treated me like shit has a good career going for them. last time i checked a high school "friend" of mine who was only using me for free food (jfl at my betabuxxing) has an internship at goldman sachs where he's literally earning hundreds a day.

Being an incel is true hell, wouldn't wish this shit on anyone

it is a cope

you know what you really need to learn? How to talk to people and be a normal fucking person. Even then it doesn't matter if you're ugly, but I suffer so fucking much with developmental problems stemming from being socially isolated. Couldn't be NT if i tried

Same. Isolation completely destroyed my psyche when I was a teen. I’m starting to see why that reality contrasts so bleakly with the message on the fucking poster.

View attachment 1025698

Lol, this poster was hung up in my 8th grade math class. It still lives rent-free in my head YEARS later into adulthood due to how blatantly wrong it is...

I was thinking about this in the shower- the poster should instead be rewritten to say "30 years from now, it won't matter what you learned and how you used it. What will matter is what shoes you wore, how your hair looked, and the jeans you bought."

Better yet, it replace shoes, hair, and jeans with face, race, and height :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
This was basically their way of saying your youth doesn't matter. You just need a good education and a good job to succeed in life. Because that was the baby boomer way of thinking that they pushed on every single young person and now they wonder why everybody is in debt and not having children.

This was basically their way of saying your youth doesn't matter. You just need a good education and a good job to succeed in life. Because that was the baby boomer way of thinking that they pushed on every single young person and now they wonder why everybody is in debt and not having children.
They are completely and utterly wrong and they know it. This obsession of grinding and breaking your back to contribute to soyciety in shitty office jobs comes at the cost of our youth and happiness.

If many of us were taught that looks mattered in childhood maybe we could have gotten lucky and either Looksmaxxed in puberty or maybe, just maybe, have had a childhood love instead of “waiting for the right one”(a.k.a marrying a roastie at 34). Obviously wouldn’t have saved everyone but would have saved a good amount of us.

They are completely and utterly wrong and they know it. This obsession of grinding and breaking your back to contribute to soyciety in shitty office jobs comes at the cost of our youth and happiness.

If many of us were taught that looks mattered in childhood maybe we could have gotten lucky and either Looksmaxxed in puberty or maybe, just maybe, have had a childhood love instead of “waiting for the right one”(a.k.a marrying a roastie at 34). Obviously wouldn’t have saved everyone but would have saved a good amount of us.
Good luck with that for myself. I am 33 and still a Virgin. I have my entire family shaming me for it. I just wish I could die soon.