Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media 30k views in one day on JewTube: "Give Me CHANCE!" Single Mothers Are Getting Denied By Men And They Are FURIOUS

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Good news, males seem to be on the same page when it comes to shunning single mothers.

Do not feel bad for single mothers, they are the same foids that rejected nice guys all throughout high school and college, and now that they have sex trophies they want a simp to take care of her and chad or tyrone’s offspring - while chad and tyrone are having fun spreading their seed somewhere else.

This video starts out with a toilet crying, but it is narrated by a male:

View: https://youtu.be/qsnfF2OeDA4?feature=shared

The foid who rejected me in 10th grade - has two bastard kids now.

Good news, males seem to be on the same page when it comes to shunning single mothers.

Do not feel bad for single mothers, they are the same foids that rejected nice guys all throughout high school and college, and now that they have sex trophies they want a simp to take care of her and chad or tyrone’s offspring - while chad and tyrone are having fun spreading their seed somewhere else.

This video starts out with a toilet crying, but it is narrated by a male:

View: https://youtu.be/qsnfF2OeDA4?feature=shared

I like those tears bitch - you probably made a couple nice guys cry back in the year 2008.

That part about the feminist who disguised herself as a male and then realized how hard men have it made me pause the video and type this comment:

I hate foids so much.

Why would I want to play someone else's saved file?

Single women are disgusting, that is where criminals come from single mothers. Why would any man take ownership of someone else mistake?

War alternates :dab:

No decent man would want a woman who had another man nut inside her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back