Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 30yo female visited 59 countries, guess her body count

digital nomad = traveling cum bucket
I hope she gets beheaded in some Middle Eastern or North African country, just like those two Norwegian whores who paid the toll because they dressed like sluts in Morocco.

It's giga lifefuel for me when I see based comments like that on normie social media platforms. Gives me hope that not all men are bluepilled soy cuckaroos. Maybe we will see things change for the better in the future buddy boyos :feelsautistic:

digital nomad = traveling cum bucket
Pretty much:feelskek::feelskek:. This is literal sexpatting, not to mention that the whole "digital nomad" thing is just ultra-privileged Westerners using their inherited wealth and Western privilege to low-key exploit poor communities in the rest of the world, but when a woman does this bullshit, it's celebrated, whereas when a man does it, it's condemned.

I hope she gets beheaded in some Middle Eastern or North African country, just like those two Norwegian whores who paid the toll because they dressed like sluts in Morocco.
beautiful. That is what every slut deserves for being a slut and for not sucking my dick

I travel as much as i can, when money and time allow. It's funny how foids get all opinionated and suspicious of guys that travel frequently, accusing us of being sex tourists -that screams projection, plain and simple.

I can tell you (aside from whoremaxxing) it's hard to get laid overseas as a solo male traveler, especially if you're sub 8 and/or ethnic - locals are suspicious of solo men regardless, and if you're not white, you're assumed to be a dirt poor rapey migrant

Sex overseas only happens to foids of all attractiveness levels and chad tier guys

Damn had no idea that high quality of a vid existed. :giga:

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!

Where does this whore get the money to “travel full time”?

Damn had no idea that high quality of a vid existed. :giga:
There is a better one out there. Some based sand nigger put that video through image stabilization software to make it more pleasurable to watch but it's like 70mb - too big to upload here.

Allowing women to travel further than their village has been one of the most catastrophic errors in human history.

It's giga lifefuel for me when I see based comments like that on normie social media platforms. Gives me hope that not all men are bluepilled soy cuckaroos. Maybe we will see things change for the better in the future buddy boyos :feelsautistic:
Normies are finally seeing how rigged it is for women because of the lack of sex going around. It’s a shame it’s gotten this far for them to see the truth

I wonder how she gets the money to travel so much :waitwhat:

I travel as much as i can, when money and time allow. It's funny how foids get all opinionated and suspicious of guys that travel frequently, accusing us of being sex tourists -that screams projection, plain and simple.
Remember that anything a hole gets angry about towards men there is always something being projected.

Her body count= the number of days since she had her first menstruation x 3 .

Or @Animecel2D 's postcount